–Robin is the owner of a small cafe with a Google My Business listing, but he would also like to own a mobile-friendly website. He doesn’t really know how to do it. What tool can he use to develop his site?–
—Website builder tool—
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- The most effective way to control the number of times someone sees an ad is by:
- One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In which TrueView format(s) can an advertiser use a companion banner?
- All of the following are examples of a SMART goal EXCEPT:
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- One of the best uses of Twitter is networking in private groups.
- Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
- Search engines see the content on a website as written code, how can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
- Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- Mobile Apps Are A Great Tool To Engage With Customers On The Go. What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of A Mobile App Over A Website?
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- When looking to promote a business on social media, what is a good way to grow your social media following or engagement quickly?
- Web analytics can tell you many things about your online performance, but what can analytics tools not tell you?
- What is the recommended next step if you noticed from the Search terms report that certain terms are leading to a high number of clicks on your ads?
- When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be “mobile friendly”?
- All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum CPC bid of $1.00 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount you’d pay for that click?47
- How can you re-engage users who have abandoned your app after their first use?
- People are added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list when they:
- An advertiser who works for a large company wants to make frequent, specific changes to bids based on criteria for more than 100,000 keywords. Which would be the most efficient tool for that advertiser to use?
- An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
- How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Which of these could NOT be tracked using Goals in Google Analytics?
- Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his AdWords account while he’s offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
- Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- Assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal allows you to do which of the following?
- Your client Alexa, who sells wedding accessories, is running a text ad on the Display Network. What might Google automatically include in her ads?
- The dynamic remarketing tag collects data such as:
- What Are Two Examples Of The Types Of Audiences You Could Reach When Using Affinity Audiences As A Targeting Option?
- In order to achieve the best performance possible from text ads, which is a best practice that should be followed?
- While Managing A Successful Google Ads Campaign, Why Would You Choose Automated Bidding Instead Of Manual Bidding?
- TrueView ads displayed on Google video partner solutions make users remember ads as much as those posted on YouTube.
- You’re an independent consultant selling an ebook you wrote about Search Engine Marketing for $50. You have campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms: search networks, display networks, & other advertising networks. Which approach to CPA targets and budget is best suited to maximize your total profit?
- How Can Performance Planner Serve Your Business?
- A customer is receptive to selling a superior product during the buying process. What part of the customer journey does this statement refer to?
- What Is A Key Benefit Of Smart Display Campaigns?
- Phillip Wants To Create A New Google Display Ad Campaign And Base His Targeting On An Existing Remarketing List Named Checkout Abandoners. How Can The Similar Audiences Targeting Option Help Phillip Achieve His Marketing Goals?
- Linking your Google+ Page to your Google Ads account
- Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal?
- When you share an Analytics Report with a team member, you can allow them to adjust the parameters of the report. To enable this level of collaboration, set the permission to
- An advertiser who sells laptop computers only wants to reach consumers who are ready to make an immediate purchase online. When building the keyword list for an ad group, the advertiser should include:
- Roberto runs a small coffee shop that already has a Google My Business listing, but he also wants to have a mobile-friendly website. If we consider that you don’t have much idea about how a website is created, what tool could you use to create it?
- What advantage does machine learning offer to the advertising industry?
- You Manage Marketing For A Small Business On A Tight Budget, Yet You Need To Reach As Many People As Possible. How Can Google Ads Help?