–Sam wants to focus his advertising goals on lead generation based on users completing an inquiry form. How can he use DoubleClick Search to do this?–
–Create a Dynamic Ad Insertion goal.–
–Set a campaign goal, then a revenue goal with user purchase as the conversion source.–
–Automate his direct programmatic ad buying.–
–Set a campaign goal, then a conversion goal with form completion as the conversion source.–
- Roger is in charge of marketing for Bean Coffee. He wants to build remarketing lists in DoubleClick Search based on all users who click on an ad when they search for “craft coffee.” How does he use labels to accomplish this?
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Does every app require some kind of certificate authentication?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can educators give distance learning learners feedback? Select all that apply.
- How can you benefit by analyzing which videos have the most likes or dislikes?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- How do you calculate an Ad’s Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- How might you determine if certain videos perform better within certain demographics?
- How might you know if you are increasing your subscriber watch time?
- How would you find out if different video series have different audiences?
- How would you know whether a new video series has a high audience retention rate?
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a particular content format underperforms, what action might be appropriate?
- If the largest traffic source is external, what opportunity could you take?
- If you want to adjust the channel’s demographic to attract primarily 13-17 year old females, what could you do to shift this demographic?
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In order to claim uploaded videos, what is the first step in the Content ID workflow for a partner, after verifying rights?
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night. Which criteria should John’s Plumbing configure to meet this goal?
- Justin wants to do more video advertising. He knows his blog audience likes cooking at home, TV shows featuring famous chefs and cooking demo videos. Which keywords should he choose for the Google Ads programme?
- Listen to music and create your own _____ with apps like YouTube Music, Google Play Music and Spotify.
- Marcela opened her first café in 2008 and now runs four others across Dublin. Many of her staff work remotely using laptops, phones and other devices. She’s keen to set up a mobile device management policy to ensure important business information is kept secure. Which of these should she include in her new policy?
- Michelle is writing her search ad for her wedding photography business. She wants to make sure it stands out. Which of these text statements would work best as an ad?
- Mobile app teams can integrate their mobile apps with one of the available __________ and manage the integrated Firebase services via _____________ which includes tools from Google for developing apps, engaging with users, and earning more through mobile ads.
- Mr. Kapoor struggles to find inspiration from his peers. What is one benefit of establishing a Personal Learning Network (PLN)?
- “My touchpad isn’t working correctly”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- On Android devices 8.0 or later, users can open the notifications shade from the home screen by swiping…
- One domain cannot be classified to more than one network partner.
- Premium Chromebooks are built with increased memory, making multi-tasking seamless, so you can get more done. Entry-level Chromebooks start at 2GB of RAM (Random Access Memory), while a Premium Chromebook can have up to how many GBs?
- Project-Based Learning or PBL involves which major concepts? (Select all that apply.)
- Repeatedly fully draining the battery before recharging could decrease the battery’s performance.