–SEL strategies can enhanced by–
–collaborating on a Jamboard in Google Meet.–
–texting a friend instead of focusing on the task in hand.–
–sitting a test using Google Forms.–
–keeping a gratitude journal in Google Slides.–
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- Chromebooks have a hardware requirement for batteries to last what length of time?
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Cloud Dataflow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataflow can do?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can educators quickly check the mood for distance learning learners daily?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- How would you update channel branding to support a tour announcement?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- Ingrid’s client is the online sporting goods retailer, Sports Gear. What is a key factor of their business that will influence how Ingrid determines their mobile tracking strategy?
- In order to qualify for the greatest amount of available inventory, what do your pixels need to comply with?
- In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
- In “The Conflict” section of a case study, the agency should include ____________.
- In what scenario would you use a custom metric?
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- It’s commonly seen that wider ad sizes outperform their taller counterparts, due to their reader-friendly format.
- Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website. What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- KidApparel’s dynamic ads have hundreds of iterations that change based on the products their customers viewed on their site. What can the team developing their feed do to help them interpret the performance data for each ad?
- Kitchen Smart wants to highlight multiple ASINs in their ad: a blender, a coffee maker, and a toaster. Which sponsored ad could they use to achieve this? (select all that apply)
- Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Lucy wants to get an idea of how her bid strategy would perform with a 10 percent increase of weekly spend, without risking her budget. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Lucy out?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Mrs. Michaud wants to share the results with another teacher, but not allow the teacher to alter the data. Which of these choices allow this? (Select all that apply.)
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)
- Name the important processes that IT admins need to be aware of when curating applications.
- NFC is used to copy device information from a feature phone to a smartphone.
- Once a reseller has created a customer account, the customer can whitelist other resellers to add devices to their account if they choose to do so.
- One of the challenges Sarah faces with her stakeholders is ______________. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- On your newly created calendar, add an event for a meeting that you will have tomorrow at 1:00pm. How can you invite someone else to the event?
- Paul wants to make sure his ads reach users who visit a popular delivery app. Which dimension will he choose when setting up his bid multipliers?
- Pricing for both Starter and Plus is based upon what type of model?
- Rather than just reading about a location in a textbook, a great tool to help visualize a location and consider its impact on history would be:
- Roger is in charge of marketing for Bean Coffee. He wants to build remarketing lists in DoubleClick Search based on all users who click on an ad when they search for “craft coffee.” How does he use labels to accomplish this?