–Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?–
–Target return on ad spend (Target ROAS)–
–Target cost-per-acquisition (tCPA)–
—Target impression share—
- How is a spreadsheet defined?
- If an advertiser chooses to run ads in image formats, Google will:
- Which report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- Which of the following is true about mobile optimized websites?
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Display Network if you wanted to:
- Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- To optimize a client’s campaign to get the most out of her mobile advertising, you can:
- The format of a Shopping Ad is different from that of a standard text ad in that it includes:
- To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?
- What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
- What report provides data on how specific sections of a website performed?
- Your client sells gardening supplies online. You suggest she use sitelinks because they can:
- What happens when a campaign consistently meets its average daily budget?
- Which is a best practice for writing an effective text ad?
- Higher Quality Scores typically result in:
- Your ad can show on the Google Search Network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor?
- Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- View filters are applied in what order?
- When planning a campaign, the first thing an advertiser thinks about should be:
- Select the one way NOT to track app conversions.
- iOS app conversion tracking cannot be set up using:
- Showing your ads on top of the mobile page in search results is beneficial because:
- What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- If a product doesn’t have an image available, you should:
- Which of the following is a way for an advertiser to monetize their app?
- To maintain active product data, you must update your data every:
- How can you launch Google Preferred and/or Mastheads ads?
- To more fully capture mobile’s contribution to a sale, advertisers need to consider what?
- Video remarketing is a way to optimize:
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- Reggie Manages The Online Marketing Campaigns For A Vitamin And Supplement Store. He Launched A Google Search Campaign And Chose Website Traffic As His Campaign Marketing Goal. Which Outcome Is Reggie Expecting From The Campaign?
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?
- You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?
- Your profile picture should be easily recognizable, even at ________ size. Your _________ is usually the best choice.
- Your last email received great engagement from desktop users but performed poorly with mobile users. All of these would be great ways to improve mobile engagement for your next send EXCEPT:
- You’re working with a productivity app that is considering expansion outside of the US into LATAM. Besides translating the app into relevant languages, which three steps should you take before launching in new markets?
- You’re surfing some of your social media sites and the exact same electronic music school advertisement from earlier in the day appears. Earlier, you clicked on the ad, but this time you don’t. What could have been done to be more relevant in that micro-moment?
- You’re running an exploratory call with a potential buyer and you’ve had previous discussions about why they need to purchase your service. How should you start the call?
- You’re reviewing the campaigns of a new client who wants to better promote his child daycare facility to parents researching childcare on their mobile devices. Currently, his ads include generic text about childcare. To optimize his ads for mobile, you might create an ad with:
- John’s Plumbing Prides Itself On Excellent Customer Service, Especially During After-Hours Service Calls. They Want To Connect With People Who Need Emergency Plumbing Services In The Middle Of The Night. Which Criteria Should John’s Plumbing Configure To Meet This Goal?
- Your Client, Vince’s Veggies, Wants To Increase Downloads Of Their Popular Recipe Printouts. You Suggest They Create Ad Groups Based On The Cooking Categories That Appear On Their Website. What Will They Need To Create In Their First Google Search Ad Group?
- You’re discussing the cost of your service and the potential buyer is asking questions about potential costs that could arise in addition to your service. How should you respond?
- You recently read a great article about the importance of a quality mattress in preventing back problems and it reminds you of your client who owns several mattress stores. After reading the article, you:
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?