–Steven Is An Advertising Executive At A Large Auto Parts Company. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him With Strategies To Optimize His Google Search Ads Campaigns. One Reason Steven Values The Optimization Score Is Because It Makes It Possible For Him To Do What?–
–Stay focused on certain keywords–
–Make use of the expanded daily update frequency–
—Apply recommendations across multiple layers of his advertising strategy—
–Receive information on general trends–
- Which practice would be acceptable under Google’s editorial and technical requirements?
- What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
- Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
- How are rich media ads different from other ad formats?
- Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- What bidding strategy should Tracy, a pizzeria owner, use to get more people to call her business?
- Which option can you use to capture potential business later in the day, even on a limited budget?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- Which bidding type is only available for ads on the Display Network?
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- Someone searches on “laptop computers” and clicks an ad. Which landing page would be most relevant?
- Which delivery type shows your ads at an even pace throughout the day?
- Which manual bidding strategy can you use to increase your reach?
- What is the benefit of using digital data?
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which ad format is easiest to create, edit, and has the widest reach on the Google Display Network?
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- What is a reason many advertisers end up undervaluing mobile’s contribution to conversions?
- What’s needed for an advertiser to set up a video ad campaign?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- How can an advertiser calculate the view rate of a video campaign?
- Why Is Optimising Customer Touchpoints Online Beneficial For Businesses?
- These are all key to good mobile site design except?
- What’s an example of a managed placement for a TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which devices can Shopping ads appear on?
- Which of these formats can be booked cross-screen (mobile and desktop)?
- Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- Wendy is setting up a Customer Match strategy to reach a list of prospective customers. What must she provide?
- You’re talking with a prospect and you spend most of the conversation asking questions to understand their situation and to see if you can help. Which of the following guiding principles does this highlight?
- You want to increase the relevance of a Google Search Ad so it’s more meaningful to potential customers and provides value-added information to their searches.
- You’re optimizing the Shopping campaign for an online jewelry retailer promoting its new line of engagement rings. If you know that people who research engagement rings across multiple devices take longer to convert, what should you do to help this client better attribute the impact mobile has on its sales?
- In-Market Audiences Would Be Suited To Reach Which User?
- You’re helping create a timeline for your potential buyer. The timeline is probably going to have to change. Which of the following options will give you the best chance of closing the sale?
- You recently started using a software that identifies the company from which an anonymous visitor originates. You find that someone from Sprocket Corporation has been visiting your website and their company fits your ideal buyer profile. What should you do?
- Karen’s Washing Machine Broke, So She’s Conducting A Search On Google To Find A New One. She Sees A Number Of Google Search Ads For Washing Machines In The Results. Which Of The Following Make Up Some Of The Parameters That The Google Search Ads Auction Uses To Determine What Ads Karen Sees?
- A Golf Enthusiast Regularly Watches Instructional Videos About Golf, Has Recently Searched For The Best Golf Clubs On Google.Com, And Has Researched Golf Courses On Google Maps. Which Type Of Search Audience Solution Would Best Reach This Individual?