–The _________ stage focuses on creating message maps and listening protocols on social media.–
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- How are voice and tone related?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- In social media content, “tone” refers to:
- Language like ____________ can help improve your clickthrough and conversion rates on social media because language makes the call-to-action seem more time sensitive, which can encourage instant action.
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- “Real-time marketing” refers to:
- Social media listening can help ______.
- The following are all ways that social media monitoring can benefit your business, except:
- The most important thing to keep in mind when measuring social ROI is:
- The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.
- Campaigns usually follow which goal setting framework?
- Choose all that apply. What are the different types of templates in the HubSpot CMS?
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ is a record used to track the progress of an individual sale.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How do chatbots qualify leads?
- How long should you wait before republishing a piece of content to a new website?
- How should you and your team think about the importance of creating the content on your website?
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- If you want to create a training program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- In a 2017 survey, agencies reported seeing the following results with their clients six months after launching a website when using Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design:
- In terms of customer support, what does triage mean?
- On the website shown in this image, what could this business do to improve the user experience of their website? (Version 2)
- Partnerships with complementary business whose audience shares values with yours are:
- There are three key areas of analyzing your emails. Two of them are individual email metrics and return on investment. What is the third?
- There are three key components to sending the right email. The first is including the right content in the email. What are the second two?