–The following business choice could lead to what potential listing issue? “A business moved into a larger building with a new addresses after a successful year of growth.”–
- How can you improve LCV?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- List two methods of familiarizing yourself with a client industry of which you have little to no prior knowledge.
- Multi-practitioner businesses can be challenging because:
- Navigational search intent is characterized by what feature?
- On which of the following websites is the blog on a subdomain?
- Scenario: An orthodontic office recently posted a link to an article on BBC.com about the importance of proper Invisalign care. What can you take from this?
- Scenario: A website with a Domain Authority of 26 is ranking on the 2nd page of Google for a keyword with a low Difficulty score. What can you conclude?
- Schema markup can give more meaning on the Search Engine Results Page, which can lead to an increase in _______.
- Search marketing helps businesses capture users at all stages of the conversion funnel by matching keyword and content strategy to ______ ______.
- Single-digit Domain Authority sites _________.
- Site structure should support _________.
- The first files a crawler reads on your site are:
- The first step to finding keyword relevant link opportunities is ______.
- Best practices for using automated bid strategies include the following: (Select 2)
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How large should an image on your website be?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How would participating in non-SEO events in closely related industries, such as web design meetups, help with prospecting?
- If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- Iris is under-spending on their Sponsored Brands campaign that showcases their camera line. What could they do to optimize their campaign? Select All Correct Responses.
- Microsoft Advertising Multi-user Access lets you use one username to access multiple customer shells. True or false?
- Microsoft Advertising supplies the curated list of potential customers for in-market audiences. True or False?
- Recent updates to the Microsoft Advertising Editor are the following:(Version 2)