–The following definition relates to which of the provided terms? “When a new listing is generated using information taken from two or more other listings.”–
- How can you improve LCV?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- List two methods of familiarizing yourself with a client industry of which you have little to no prior knowledge.
- Multi-practitioner businesses can be challenging because:
- Navigational search intent is characterized by what feature?
- On which of the following websites is the blog on a subdomain?
- Scenario: An orthodontic office recently posted a link to an article on BBC.com about the importance of proper Invisalign care. What can you take from this?
- Scenario: A website with a Domain Authority of 26 is ranking on the 2nd page of Google for a keyword with a low Difficulty score. What can you conclude?
- Schema markup can give more meaning on the Search Engine Results Page, which can lead to an increase in _______.
- Search marketing helps businesses capture users at all stages of the conversion funnel by matching keyword and content strategy to ______ ______.
- Single-digit Domain Authority sites _________.
- Site structure should support _________.
- The first files a crawler reads on your site are:
- The first step to finding keyword relevant link opportunities is ______.
- The following business choice could lead to what potential listing issue? “A business moved into a larger building with a new addresses after a successful year of growth.”
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Building Remarketing lists with the UET tag allows advertisers to target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword Cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- Explaining your tactics to the client will significantly increase the risk of cancellation because once they have that knowledge, they’re better off doing the work themselves.
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?
- How is advertising cost of sales (ACOS) calculated?
- How many ASINs can you review in a peer set with ARA Premium?
- How many keywords in this campaign have been labeled as “camping”?
- How many semantic topics should you consider when grouping keywords?
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- In-Market audiences are lists of potential customers curated by you, the advertiser. true or False?
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?
- Pratiksha is an advertiser that recently received budget approval to run a campaign on Amazon. Before investing, Pratiksha wants to understand the current drivers of performance to determine where there is the greatest opportunity. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for her to review?