–The HubSpot blogging tool is a powerful aid for which other HubSpot tool(s)?–
–Social media tool–
–A and B–
–A, B, and C–
- Choose all that apply. Which of the following should you add to your blog post to generate leads?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these characteristics can you use in smart content?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- Fill in the blank. Backlinks are links ________.
- Fill in the blank: Theme modules are _______.
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- _______________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.
- On the website shown in this image, what could this business do to improve the user experience of their website? (Version 2)
- A/the ___________ is designed to designate which stage your conversations are at with your contacts.
- Before emailing any contacts in your database, what question do you need to ask yourself or your team?
- All Of The Following Are Components Of A Topic Cluster EXCEPT:
- Campaigns usually follow which goal setting framework?
- Choose all that apply. What are the different types of templates in the HubSpot CMS?
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Each focus area has a “focus metric.” What is the purpose of a “focus metric”?
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ is a record used to track the progress of an individual sale.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process needs to be _____.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When evaluating CMS platforms for Growth-Driven Design, it’s important to select a CMS that: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How bold should your goals be?
- How can contextual marketing help to make your website more accessible for your visitors?
- How can you use content to help your customers succeed?
- How has the internet changed the relationship between buyers and sellers?
- How long should the rapport-building part of an exploratory call be?
- How quickly should your sales team be able to find relevant content for their prospects?
- How would you describe the difference between Growth-Driven Design (GDD) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) to your boss or colleague?
- If you discover a group of people you can’t be a hero to, what should you do?
- If you want to create a recruiting and hiring strategy for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- Intake is how you _____.
- Partnerships with complementary business whose audience shares values with yours are:
- Private Twitter Lists are a great way to _________.
- The following are all ways that social media monitoring can benefit your business, except: