–The internet has changed the power dynamics between buyers and sellers. How does sales enablement help businesses use this change to their advantage?–
–By helping sales teams focus on the prospects who are most interested in buying.–
–By making the company’s outreach efforts harder to ignore.–
–By making the business’s website more “mobile friendly.”–
–By increasing the volume of sales emails the company sends out.–
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- How bold should your goals be?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you discover a group of people you can’t be a hero to, what should you do?
- If your service-level agreement provides your sales team with more leads than they can handle, what’s the FIRST thing you should do?
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to produce more leads than they normally do, what is the FIRST thing you should do?
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- Campaigns usually follow which goal setting framework?
- Choose all that apply. What are the different types of templates in the HubSpot CMS?
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ is a record used to track the progress of an individual sale.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- You Tell Your Executive Team That Your Company Should Have A Content Manager, And They Ask, “Can’t Someone Take That On As A Side Project?” How Should You Respond?
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How do chatbots qualify leads?
- How long should you wait before republishing a piece of content to a new website?
- How should you and your team think about the importance of creating the content on your website?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- If you want to create a training program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- In a 2017 survey, agencies reported seeing the following results with their clients six months after launching a website when using Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design:
- In terms of customer support, what does triage mean?
- On the website shown in this image, what could this business do to improve the user experience of their website? (Version 2)
- Partnerships with complementary business whose audience shares values with yours are: