–The most important thing to keep in mind when measuring social ROI is:–
–How much you’re paying using ads to achieve social media results–
–Accurate tracking of all agency and freelance costs–
–Understanding the lifetime value of your social posts–
–Evangelizing your findings throughout the organization–
–Using the same metric that you use for other channels–
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- How are voice and tone related?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- In social media content, “tone” refers to:
- Language like ____________ can help improve your clickthrough and conversion rates on social media because language makes the call-to-action seem more time sensitive, which can encourage instant action.
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- “Real-time marketing” refers to:
- Social media listening can help ______.
- The following are all ways that social media monitoring can benefit your business, except:
- A/the ___________ is designed to designate which stage your conversations are at with your contacts.
- Before emailing any contacts in your database, what question do you need to ask yourself or your team?
- Campaigns usually follow which goal setting framework?
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Each focus area has a “focus metric.” What is the purpose of a “focus metric”?
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process needs to be _____.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blank: Theme modules are _______.
- Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When evaluating CMS platforms for Growth-Driven Design, it’s important to select a CMS that: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- How bold should your goals be?
- How can contextual marketing help to make your website more accessible for your visitors?
- How can you use content to help your customers succeed?
- How do chatbots qualify leads?
- How has the internet changed the relationship between buyers and sellers?
- How long should the rapport-building part of an exploratory call be?
- How long should you wait before republishing a piece of content to a new website?
- How quickly should your sales team be able to find relevant content for their prospects?
- How should you and your team think about the importance of creating the content on your website?
- How would you describe the difference between Growth-Driven Design (GDD) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) to your boss or colleague?
- If you discover a group of people you can’t be a hero to, what should you do?
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- If you want to create a recruiting and hiring strategy for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to create a training program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- In a 2017 survey, agencies reported seeing the following results with their clients six months after launching a website when using Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design:
- Intake is how you _____.
- In terms of customer support, what does triage mean?
- _______________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.
- On the website shown in this image, what could this business do to improve the user experience of their website? (Version 2)
- Partnerships with complementary business whose audience shares values with yours are:
- Private Twitter Lists are a great way to _________.