–The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.–
–average conversion rate–
–average lead-to-customer rate–
–average lifetime value of a customer–
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- How are voice and tone related?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- In social media content, “tone” refers to:
- Language like ____________ can help improve your clickthrough and conversion rates on social media because language makes the call-to-action seem more time sensitive, which can encourage instant action.
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- “Real-time marketing” refers to:
- Social media listening can help ______.
- The following are all ways that social media monitoring can benefit your business, except:
- The most important thing to keep in mind when measuring social ROI is:
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A launch pad website is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How do CMS developers use themes?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.