–The purpose of the social profile picker in Composer is to:–
–select or deselect your existing social networks you’d like to connect to with your Hootsuite account–
–pick the social networks for which you’d like to generate a statistics report about your publishing efforts–
–select the social networks you’d like to monitor for activity relevant to your brand–
—identify the social networks to which you’d like to publish your message—
- If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Which feature applies to the Display Network but not the Search Network?
- Shopping ads use Merchant Center product data to decide how and where to show ads
- What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived?
- An advertiser wants to know if Shopping ads will appear on YouTube. What should you tell her?
- Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
- You might analyze exact match impression share data to get an idea of:
- You can add a “+”modifier in front of the words in a broad match keyword to:
- By monitoring ad campaign performance, an advertiser may obtain the information needed to:
- What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
- Which functionality applies to HTML5 ads?
- If John is setting up a new video campaign, which manual bidding strategy should he use?
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?
- Viewable cost-per-thousand impressions (vCPM):
- Olyana is about to implement a Google Ads campaign for her online business. She’s inserted a phone snippet on her website to replace her business number with a Google forwarding number. What will this allow Olyana to do now?
- Which targeting option can help you reach people who’ve previously visited your website?
- To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
- What report shows a visual representation of user interactions on a website?
- Within how many days can a deleted view be restored?
- When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- Ads are likely to be most contextually relevant to the sites on which they appear when using:
- View-through conversions are available to:
- What targeting options are available on the Display Network?
- Frequency capping gives advertisers the ability to specify a limit to the number of:
- Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?
- What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- Retargeting allows you to
- Jane’s product feed would get disapproved due to:
- Why can’t Ellen see any benchmark data for her new Shopping campaign?
- Which of these can be created to run on the Display Network?
- The best way to reserve an ad is to:
- Ben is creating product images. A common best practice is to:
- What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building which of the following statements is accurate?
- What is a simple way to target ads to mobile users when they’re near your physical store locations?
- When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- The most effective way to control the number of times someone sees an ad is by:
- One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In which TrueView format(s) can an advertiser use a companion banner?
- All of the following are examples of a SMART goal EXCEPT:
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- One of the best uses of Twitter is networking in private groups.
- Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?