–The snooze for later action will by default snooze the notification…–
–For 10 minutes–
–For 1 hour–
–Until the next day–
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- NFC is used to copy device information from a feature phone to a smartphone.
- On Android devices 8.0 or later, users can open the notifications shade from the home screen by swiping…
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Rebooting reinitializes hardware drivers (e.g. Wi-Fi, mobile networks and Bluetooth), which can potentially resolve connection issues.
- Reducing screen brightness can conserve battery life.
- Repeatedly fully draining the battery before recharging could decrease the battery’s performance.
- Restarting a device often frees up memory and improves performance.
- Saving contacts to a Google Account is the only way to transfer contacts to a new device.
- Screen burn occurs when the LEDs in a phone screen lose their color.
- Select the steps you would use to troubleshoot apps. Select 3 answers that apply.
- Spending time gaming and watching videos may drain the battery quicker than usual.
- The Google Assistant app is available on iOS.
- The Google Assistant requires…
- The Google Assistant sends audio to Google servers at all times.
- The Google Play Store needs to be downloaded onto Android devices.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How might a student prepare for presentation? (Select all that apply)
- If an asset owner doesn’t set a policy in a territory they have ownership, what policy gets applied?
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you plan to spend less than $169/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- In determining the value of an app, you find that 20 out of 200 users who open the app make a purchase, with the value of each purchase being $500. How much is the value of this action along the purchase funnel?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles/km of your business?
- “I powered on the device and used the camera to scan the QR code but nothing happens.” Is this behavior: Select 1 answer, then submit.
- ___________ is a collection of Google applications and APIs that help support functionality across devices and a requirement for Android Enterprise.
- It’s July 1 and the finance department needs revenue totals from June for accounting purposes. Where can they find the number they should use?
- Joey and Pacey like to spend their evenings watching Netflix shows. What accessory best suits their needs?