–The work __________ challenge would support Indigo’s 6-digit work application password requirement.–
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Name the important processes that IT admins need to be aware of when curating applications.
- One of the advantages of using ________ Google Play Accounts to manage user identities is that they’re hosted with the EMM.
- One of the challenges Sarah faces with her stakeholders is ______________. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- Only devices with a minimum OS version of ____ are compatible with the zero-touch provisioning process.
- Support your recommendation to use managed Google Play Accounts by selecting all the case study requirements that require managed Google Play. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- System apps are installed on devices by enforcing what policy?
- The Android Enterprise feature list details minimum OS requirements of each feature and the solution set it applies to.
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- In addition to reviewing the recommendations tab, how else might you find data for optimizing your campaigns? Choose all that apply
- Joey and Pacey like to spend their evenings watching Netflix shows. What accessory best suits their needs?
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- “My OS is missing or damaged.” Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Of the following, which primarily refers to individuals? (Select all that apply.)
- Organic search results appear when someone makes a search using a search engine. They aren’t paid for by businesses and they aren’t adverts. Which of the images shows the organic search results from this particular search?
- Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”. Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible. What type of Display campaign should she run?
- Sports Lab wants to increase their overall sales. They will use ____________ to advertise their best-selling product, and ____________ to drive traffic to their entire product offering.
- The Google Assistant requires…