–There are three key components to sending the right email. The first is including the right content in the email. What are the second two?–
–The right style and the right placement of your CTA–
–The right person, which comes down to how you segment your contacts, and the right time–
–The right subject line and the right preview text–
–The right order of emails you send in a nurturing campaign and the right footer information–
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
- In a HubSpot survey of more than 1,500 customers, what was voted the most important email element?
- Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?
- The buyer’s journey has three stages. What are they?
- There are three key areas of analyzing your emails. Two of them are individual email metrics and return on investment. What is the third?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A launch pad website is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How do CMS developers use themes?
- How do you calculate customer lifetime value?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- How is dashboard building like gold panning?
- How many sprint cycles should you run on each focus area?
- How should you evaluate tools for your Growth-Driven Design tool stack?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.
- The most important thing to keep in mind when measuring social ROI is: