–There are two main themes when creating high performing emails. One of these is to selecting the right goal for your email. What is the second?–
–Create a CTA that will direct people to that goal–
–Create your email send–
–Select a secondary goal for your email send–
–Optimizing each part of your email to drive the conversions toward that goal.–
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
- In a HubSpot survey of more than 1,500 customers, what was voted the most important email element?
- Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?
- The buyer’s journey has three stages. What are they?
- There are three key areas of analyzing your emails. Two of them are individual email metrics and return on investment. What is the third?
- There are three key components to sending the right email. The first is including the right content in the email. What are the second two?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How do CMS developers use themes?
- How do you calculate customer lifetime value?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- How is dashboard building like gold panning?
- How many sprint cycles should you run on each focus area?
- How should you evaluate tools for your Growth-Driven Design tool stack?
- Fill In The Blank: In The _________ Stage Of The Buyer’s Journey, The Potential Buyer Has Defined Their Problem And Is Actively Researching Different Solutions.
- Fill In The Blank: Words Like “Free” Or “Percent Off” Will Not Only Trigger Spam Filters For Your Email, But Will Also ___________
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you’re going to repurpose content from the ground up, then you first need to determine your _________.
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- Let’s say you want to understand how your support team is performing. Which survey should you implement?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- On average, how many touches or content interactions does it take to generate a sales qualified lead?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.
- The extended value stage is when you _______.
- The most important thing to keep in mind when measuring social ROI is:
- There are three types of workflows you can create in HubSpot. What are they?