–This is a short-term solution that frees up space and removes temporary files that may be causing conflict.–
–Backing up apps–
–Restarting the device–
–Clearing the app cache–
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- NFC is used to copy device information from a feature phone to a smartphone.
- On Android devices 8.0 or later, users can open the notifications shade from the home screen by swiping…
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Rebooting reinitializes hardware drivers (e.g. Wi-Fi, mobile networks and Bluetooth), which can potentially resolve connection issues.
- Reducing screen brightness can conserve battery life.
- Repeatedly fully draining the battery before recharging could decrease the battery’s performance.
- Restarting a device often frees up memory and improves performance.
- Saving contacts to a Google Account is the only way to transfer contacts to a new device.
- Screen burn occurs when the LEDs in a phone screen lose their color.
- Select the steps you would use to troubleshoot apps. Select 3 answers that apply.
- Spending time gaming and watching videos may drain the battery quicker than usual.
- The Google Assistant app is available on iOS.
- The Google Assistant requires…
- The Google Assistant sends audio to Google servers at all times.
- The Google Play Store needs to be downloaded onto Android devices.
- The snooze for later action will by default snooze the notification…
- The ‘You might like’ section suggests questions to ask based on the user’s web and Assistant search history.
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?
- One way to use Google Classroom to flip your classroom is by:
- Paid search dimensions in Report Builder are compatible with what metric?
- Pricing for Waze Local Starter begins at as little as $ ____/day, while Waze Local Plus starts at $____/day?
- Sam wants to focus his advertising goals on lead generation based on users completing an inquiry form. How can he use DoubleClick Search to do this?