–To earn user clicks, Ginger should focus on creating an ad that _____. (Choose two.)–
–has a larger font size–
–includes at least two different colors–
–has a relevant headline–
–includes a current promotion–
–is listed after search results–
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night. Which criteria should John’s Plumbing configure to meet this goal?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How might you use Google Meet to improve your classroom experience for all involved in student learning? (Select all that apply.)
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles/km of your business?
- It’s July 1 and the finance department needs revenue totals from June for accounting purposes. Where can they find the number they should use?
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Justin’s created the perfect vegetarian lasagne, and he wants to share his recipe with the world. Can you help him plan where to put a promo video so it will most effectively reach his target audience?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)
- Normally the internet is quite speedy at your school, but it has been slow for a week, and other teachers are starting to complain about the technology resources not being reliable. You know how engaged students are when you use video in your class, and you don’t want other teachers to give up on YouTube. You decide to send out a quick email to your colleagues with a couple tips on _______________.
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
- Phil has limited technical knowledge but he wants to create an app to simplify the booking process for his customers. It’s important to select the right approach when making an app. Which of the following routes would you not recommend to Phil?
- Seth would like to make sure as many interested customers as possible are seeing his business’s website displayed in their search results. What are a few things he could pay attention to in order to achieve this?
- Some non-family safe ad content is allowed to be run on Ad Exchange. How is this made possible?
- Support your recommendation to use managed Google Play Accounts by selecting all the case study requirements that require managed Google Play. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- The four essential freedoms that define YouTube’s values are freedom of expression, freedom of opportunity, freedom of information, and freedom to belong.
- The invitation email sent to publishers is available in all Adsense languages.
- To advocate for coaching, you can share bright spot stories and data-based trends with _______.