–To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?–
–When you write a new blog post–
–When you have a sale or promotion–
—When you add a new service or product—
–When you employ new staff–
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- Which bidding type is only available for ads on the Display Network?
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- Someone searches on “laptop computers” and clicks an ad. Which landing page would be most relevant?
- Which delivery type shows your ads at an even pace throughout the day?
- Which manual bidding strategy can you use to increase your reach?
- What is the benefit of using digital data?
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which ad format is easiest to create, edit, and has the widest reach on the Google Display Network?
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- What is a reason many advertisers end up undervaluing mobile’s contribution to conversions?
- What’s needed for an advertiser to set up a video ad campaign?
- Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
- What makes the data cycle useful?
- Video ads may appear in videos marked “Private” on YouTube.
- What do earned actions measure?
- What is masthead billing based on?
- are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
- When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- What are the targeting options for mastheads?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called
- Research for a client who owns used car dealerships show that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from people in Switzerland. Why might this happen?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Which Of The Following Is NOT A Category You Should Organize Your Content Audit By?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which of the following is NOT true about site search experience on mobile sites?
- Which format is preferred for the multi-device and high-resolution icons?
- Which of the following describes the Payment API correctly?
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
- Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
- Which can an advertiser include in a TrueView video ad to increase interactivity?
- How would you recommend that William set his budget if he wants to spend US $608 per month on his campaign? OR An advertiser has decided that they want to spend $608 per month for their campaign. How would you recommend they set their budget in their AdWords account?
- Targeting by topic is a good strategy if your client wants to:
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for: