–To make Android even safer, Google shares source code for security fixes every ______ days with partners and publish updates for Nexus and Pixel devices.–
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- ___________ is a collection of Google applications and APIs that help support functionality across devices and a requirement for Android Enterprise.
- The following enrollment methods are supported with Android Enterprise:
- The identity method that is preferred for G-Suite customers is referred to as:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- During The ____________ Process, Each Bootstage Cryptographically Verifies The Integrity And Authenticity Of The Next Stage Before Executing It.
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Google Play Protect Includes: (Select All That Apply)
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?
- One way to use Google Classroom to flip your classroom is by:
- Paid search dimensions in Report Builder are compatible with what metric?
- Pricing for Waze Local Starter begins at as little as $ ____/day, while Waze Local Plus starts at $____/day?
- Rebooting reinitializes hardware drivers (e.g. Wi-Fi, mobile networks and Bluetooth), which can potentially resolve connection issues.
- Sam wants to focus his advertising goals on lead generation based on users completing an inquiry form. How can he use DoubleClick Search to do this?
- Select two reasons why a finance company might invest in app promotion. Select the best answers.
- Some non-family safe ad content is allowed to be run on Ad Exchange. How is this made possible?
- Student selected projects provide autonomy and agency over their learning.
- The Android Enterprise feature list details minimum OS requirements of each feature and the solution set it applies to.
- The invitation email sent to publishers is available in all Adsense languages.
- The reporting metric “total network impressions” includes “unfilled impressions”
- The ‘You might like’ section suggests questions to ask based on the user’s web and Assistant search history.
- To advocate for coaching, you can share bright spot stories and data-based trends with _______.
- To enable people to make appointments when you use appointments slots you have to share the URL of your appointment page. How does your appointments page view differ from a normal public view of a Google Calendar?