–To market your products and services and nurture relationships in a human and helpful way” is the description of your __________.–
–inbound marketing strategy–
–email marketing strategy–
–inbound sales strategy–
–email health strategy–
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- _______________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.
- The HubSpot blogging tool is a powerful aid for which other HubSpot tool(s)?
- There are three types of workflows you can create in HubSpot. What are they?
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Choose all that apply. At a high level, which metrics should you be tracking about your website performance?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these characteristics can you use in smart content?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- Conversion optimization is __________.
- During the Goal step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- Fill in the blank: A content creation framework should be __________.
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank. Backlinks are links ________.
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the Blank: End each email with a ______.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m hoping to get this figured out before the end of the quarter,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: __________ is when you help guide your prospects through purchasing your products or services.
- Fill in the blank: ________ is when you think of an idea out of nowhere.
- Fill in the blank: Setting a __________ goal and a __________ goal will help you set expectations when communicating content performance.
- Fill in the blanks: Good email templates increase ______ without sacrificing _____.
- Fill in the blank: The _________ can help you develop a mission statement that connects with your audience.
- Fill in the blank: The conflict in your content’s story should focus on the __________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the transform phase is to transform ______.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use _________ to determine the best content offer format.
- Fill in the blank: With ticket ________, you are able to edit ticket properties according to which team owns the ticket.
- How can you find all of the contacts who don’t have a value in a particular property?
- How do effective goals differ from efficient goals?
- How is your product’s “job to be done” tied to your customer’s personal identity?
- How many customers do you need to interview to create an accurate buyer persona?
- How often should a customer effort score survey be used?
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to produce more leads than they normally do, what is the FIRST thing you should do?
- Imagine you just joined a marketing team and are responsible for launching a new website to drive lead generation. You find out that your team doesn’t have access to the current website and there has never been any analytics software installed. Which research category would be the best place to start developing an understanding of why users visit the website?
- In an A/B test, what are you testing?
- In HubSpot CRM, what’s the relationship between contacts and companies?
- ____________ is the breaking up of your contacts into smaller groups of similar people.
- “Real-time marketing” refers to:
- Social media listening can help ______.
- The internet has given buyers much more power to voice their opinions about the companies they buy from. As a salesperson, how can you use this change to your advantage?
- The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.
- To achieve the second theme of creating high performing emails, “optimizing for a conversion” you need someone to get into your email then compel them to take action. What do we look at when trying to focus on this conversion?