–To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?–
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But, she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management of the locations may be too diﬃcult. How does Google My Business simplify the management of multiple locations for Tara?
- When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
- Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- Which parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- An advertiser with stores throughout the country could use Location Extension Targeting to:
- Hootsuite Mobile Is Useful For Teams Because Of The Following Functionality:
- An advertiser would NOT use AdWords’ mobile offering to:
- Why is it important to understand the expectations a client has of you?
- When preparing to submit a new data feed, you should:
- What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
- When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- Why do mobile advertisers care about driving physical store traffic?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- Anne wants to use her impression share metrics to optimize her Shopping campaign. She should:
- Which extensions can help drive installs of your mobile app?
- Why do advertisers care about driving calls to their business?
- Which is a best practice for a successful TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which Description Below Best Describes The Action You Would Undertake In This Dialog Box?
- To run a TrueView video ad, the video must be uploaded to:
- Advertisers can set bids per ad format
- When it comes to mobile, how would you define usability?
- Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
- What should you consider when developing your website content?
- Cliff just started working with a client who has a very disorganized Google Ads account. What’s an effective way for him to begin restructuring his client’s account?
- When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
- Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing programme?
- What’s the difference between a Stream and a Tab?
- When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
- What Can You Achieve If You Divide Your Search Engine Marketing Account Into Relevant Campaigns And Ad Groups?
- Research shows that mobile users expect to:
- An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when deciding keyword bids?
- ads can be created and managed through Google Ads.
- Which details should you look to include on a business profile page on social media?
- What is Google’s programmatic buying platform?
- When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ______ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to
- When designing mobile advertising campaigns, what is a best practice to identify which keywords to target?
- An advertiser wants to increase the Quality Score of a low-performing keyword. Which approach would you recommend?
- Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
- Which of the following factors should you consider when optimising your website for search engines?
- You can use Display Planner to:
- A new client wants to promote his 3 Indian restaurants, in different areas of London, to people searching for places to eat. How might you organize his account?
- If you want to prioritize downloads of your mobile app instead of visits to your mobile site, you should:
- Which ad format is recommended for building awareness?
- Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
- What can you learn from attribution reports?