To Whom Do We Offer Custom Creative For Waze Local Campaigns?
–Waze Local Starter advertisers–
–None of these–
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- Pricing for both Starter and Plus is based upon what type of model?
- Pricing for Plus starts at $____/day?
- Pricing for Waze Local Starter begins at as little as $ ____/day, while Waze Local Plus starts at $____/day?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website. What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Kitchen Smart wants to highlight multiple ASINs in their ad: a blender, a coffee maker, and a toaster. Which sponsored ad could they use to achieve this? (select all that apply)
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)
- Normally the internet is quite speedy at your school, but it has been slow for a week, and other teachers are starting to complain about the technology resources not being reliable. You know how engaged students are when you use video in your class, and you don’t want other teachers to give up on YouTube. You decide to send out a quick email to your colleagues with a couple tips on _______________.
- Once Derek’s demand-side platform has submitted their bids, what is one tool they can use to get more details on the creative approval status?
- One of your students discovers that some of his peers are making fun of a new student who joined class only last week. What can that student do to be an upstander? Check all that apply:
- Organic search results appear when someone makes a search using a search engine. They aren’t paid for by businesses and they aren’t adverts. Which of the images shows the organic search results from this particular search?
- Phil has limited technical knowledge but he wants to create an app to simplify the booking process for his customers. It’s important to select the right approach when making an app. Which of the following routes would you not recommend to Phil?
- Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”. Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Select the steps you would use to troubleshoot apps. Select 3 answers that apply.
- Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible. What type of Display campaign should she run?
- Students are going to be working on a project together. How can they add collaborators to their Google Doc? (Select all that apply.)
- Teachers in your school have complained about a one-size-fits-all model of training that has been used in your district for years. They would like to personalize the professional learning that goes on in school. Which of the following models provides the most relevant and timely support to teachers on an individual basis when they need it:
- The four essential freedoms that define YouTube’s values are freedom of expression, freedom of opportunity, freedom of information, and freedom to belong.
- The work __________ challenge would support Indigo’s 6-digit work application password requirement.
- To earn user clicks, Ginger should focus on creating an ad that _____. (Choose two.)
- To maximise the hits on his website, Colin wants to target two different audiences using both display ads and search advertising. His two target audiences include cinema-goers and home movie watchers. Which type of approach would work for each audience?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing, what must first be created in Google Analytics?