–Tom’s using Google Ads to promote his bicycle store. He’s created an Android App and needs to measure how effectively the current ad campaign is driving purchases. How can Tom accomplish this?–
–By setting up an attribution action for website purchases.–
–By setting up a conversion action for website purchases.–
–By setting up an attribution action for in-app purchases.–
—By setting up a conversion action for in-app purchases.—
- Which Statement Is True About Responsive Display Ads?
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint?
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze?
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Imagine that someone is going to use Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers. What function would be useful to encourage users to know it?
- Zoe clicks on a Search Network ad offering lipstick, then buys it three days later after clicking on a Facebook ad. When does Google Ads attribute the conversion?
- Attribution contention occurs at the product, or ASIN, level; if you select the same products in multiple orders, your attribution tags with the same promoted products will be eligible with each other for attribution.
- When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
- You want to re-engage people in your CRM database who have made a purchase from your website in the past six months. Which audience solution should you use?
- A visitor to the Baldwin Museum of Science website has signed up to receive the museum newsletter. What do we call the action of this internet user?
- Campaigns can only be copied within the same engine account for which two engines?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
- As A Marketing Director At A Large Company, Cara’s Considering Launching A Google Display Ads Campaign, As It Will Let Her Reach Global Internet Users Across As Many Websites And Apps As Possible. What’s Another Benefit A Google Display Ads Campaign Will Provide Cara?
- Which of the following items are allowed in your Store?
- Which method has shown better return on ad spend (ROAS), according to Amazon data, 2018?
- You’re working in your Google Ads account and set up offline conversions. You need to download the template for “Conversions from Clicks.” Which two file types are supported by conversion templates?
- If Your E-Mail Open Rate Seems To Be Low, What Action Could Help You Solve The Problem?
- After Running A Google Search Ads Campaign For Several Months, Meredith Notices Sales Of Her Advertised Products Are Starting To Lag. She Checks Her Google Ads Recommendations Page And Notices That Her Campaign’s Optimization Score Is 22%. What Does This Score Tell Meredith About Her Google Search Ads Campaign?
- Fill In The Blank: If An Ad Is Not Showing Good Performance, One Of The Best Practices Is To
- Fill In The Blank Space: When Building Layout For Your Product Pages, It Is Important To Rank Them
- Fill In The Blank: When You Combine Google Ads And Google Analytics, You Can Identify The __________ That Are Driving The Best Performance.
- An Advertiser Wants To Create Ads That Target Potential Customers In California. Which Targeting Method Should This Advertiser Use To Target These Customers?
- What Can a Social Media Analytics Solution Help You Measure When Evaluating Campaign Results?
- What if Param 1 is in your ad, but there is no matching value at the keyword level?
- What Can Video Do For You In Your Online Presence?
- Your Client Noticed That His Ad Was Disapproved For Editorial Reasons. Why Is It Important For Him To Understand And Abide By Google’s Advertising Policies?
- You Want To Generate Leads With Your Google Ads Campaign By Encouraging People To Fill Out An Interest Form On Your Website. What Do You Need To Know To Measure Return On Investment (ROI) For This Campaign?
- You Would Choose To Advertise On The Search Network If You Wanted To:
- What Trap Should Businesses Avoid On Social Media?
- What Are The Three Essential Information To Include In Your Local Establishment Listing First?
- What validation options are available to businesses with 10 or more establishments?
- What User Information Can You Get With Most Internet Audience Analysis Tools?
- All Other Things Being Equal, If You’ve Set A Maximum Cost–Per–Click (Max. CPC) Bid Of USD $1 For Your Ads, And If The Next Most Competitive Bid Is USD $0.50 For The Same Ad Position, What Is The Actual Amount You’d Pay For That Click?
- You Can Use Keyword Planner To Identify:
- Olyana works at a digital marketing agency. She’d like to use Google forwarding numbers to track the duration of calls originating from one of her client’s campaigns. She created a conversion action for call conversions inside Google Ads, which produced a tag for her to download. What is this tag called?
- What’s The First Step In The SEO Optimization Process For Your Website?
- What good practice should you adopt to create effective bumper ads?
- Levi’s an experienced marketing strategist for a software company that sells a learning platform to public schools. He developed healthy individual measurement habits that grow his success in constantly evolving his company’s marketing strategies to the schools’ changing needs. What are two habits Levi developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies?
- What Factor Should You Consider When Optimizing Your Website For Search Engines?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Content Marketing Regarding A Business’ Online Presence?
- What Element Can Target An Audience Via Ads On Social Media?
- What Is An Important Factor In The Commercial Link Auction System?
- What Benefit Does Using Relevant Ads And Landing Pages Offer?
- Consider the example of a user who downloaded an application created by a local DIY store. How Can This Company Interact With Its Audience Via The App?
- Google My Business verification has specific requirements for approval: the business name must be exactly as it appears in real life, and the business can’t have multiple locations in one physical address. What’s the third potential reason for disapproval in the verification process?
- Why Is It Important To Reach Users On Their Mobile When You Advertise Locally?