–Tristan owns a local flower shop. His customers are already finding him online, but he’s curious whether Google My Business can do more than just list his phone number and address. How can Google My Business help Tristan engage his customers?–
–By sending e-mail newsletters.–
–By tracking search history.–
–By collecting online payments.–
–By responding to reviews.–
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- Sylvia has four store locations and is considering using location extensions with her Google ads. What can users see when displaying an ad with location extensions?
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance. Select All Correct Responses.
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.
- How might you use Google Meet to improve your classroom experience for all involved in student learning? (Select all that apply.)
- How would you track in-app conversions in an Android app?
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a standard line item is under-delivering what can you do to troubleshoot the issue?
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- “I have issues with my display/touchscreen” is not related to hardware.
- In addition to reviewing the recommendations tab, how else might you find data for optimizing your campaigns? Choose all that apply
- In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:
- Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- Mrs. Jones is a seventh-grade teacher who is focused on making sure her students are doing everything they can to be safe and secure online. They go to the computer lab each week and do a lot of web browsing on sites that she’s gathered links for on a shared Google Doc. Students add their own notes and comments below each link as they do their research. They can also add new resources as they find them on the Internet. Which of the following contemporary skills is Mrs. Jones developing in her students? (Select all that apply.)
- One of the advantages of using ________ Google Play Accounts to manage user identities is that they’re hosted with the EMM.
- Patrick owns a few bike rental outlets across London. A few months back, he decided to invest in an online booking system and some other software to help his business run more smoothly. Recently though, he suspects there might have been a potential online security breach. What steps should he take to make his online business safer?
- Seth would like to make sure as many interested customers as possible are seeing his business’s website displayed in their search results. What are a few things he could pay attention to in order to achieve this?
- Strong passwords can be difficult to remember—what can you teach your students to make them easier to remember? (Check all that apply)
- System apps are installed on devices by enforcing what policy?
- The following describes the Ad Manager Marketplace, except ________________.
- The Google Play Store needs to be downloaded onto Android devices.
- The identity method that is preferred for G-Suite customers is referred to as:
- Thursday at 5:35 PM, Marcia D. sent you an attached Agenda for tomorrow’s upcoming “Technology Integration Meeting,” and you want to view it before the meeting so that you have ideas and questions ready for the group. To effectively search and find Marcia’s original email, you can search by using which of the following identifiers? (Select all that apply.)
- To create a tag implementation plan, what are the recommended guidelines? (select all answers that apply)
- To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting, Addie wants to add some media elements to it. Different elements will cause the page to take longer to load, so she needs to get the right mix for the site. Can you put the following elements in order from the ones with the longest load time to the shortest?
- To run a new campaign through Ad Manager SB, you will first need to create a(an) _________.