–True or false? Every business exists primarily to create profits.–
–True — A business might have other goals it wants to achieve, but its leaders must be focused on profits first in order to achieve those other goals.–
–True — A business only exists to create profits for the people it employs.–
–False — Businesses should not think about profits at all. Instead, they should find a higher purpose to fulfill.–
–False — Although most businesses have to generate profits in order to sustain themselves, every business exists to fulfill a specific purpose.–
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? An inbound sales strategy aims to connect with buyers when they’re in the decision stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? Delight is only about the customer experience your service delivers.
- True or false? Each prospect who comes to your website for the first time is always in the Awareness stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use _________ to determine the best content offer format.
- Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
- True or false? A buyer’s journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
- True or false? A crisis plan focuses on what to do when a crisis happens on social media.
- True or False? Adding someone’s name to a page is effective personalization.
- True or false? A good sales process has enough flexibility to allow salespeople to adapt to the needs of individual prospects.
- True or false? A job story describes your buyer persona’s demographic information and employment information.
- True or false? All assets should be built before creating a campaign.
- True or false? Contacting new leads within five minutes is better than contacting them within 24 hours.
- True or false? Correlation does not equal causation.
- True or false? During coaching sessions, the salesperson needs to identify their own path forward.
- True or false? “Earned” media is exposure your brand has paid for, e.g., advertising or promotions.
- True or false? Effective content marketers consume content from a wide variety of places as opposed to sticking to content specific to their industry.
- True or false? Email delivered is defined as the number of valid email addresses that accepted your company’s email.
- True or false? Email marketing is about having a conversation with the person you’re sending to.
- True or false? Engaging with a customer one-to-one can help a business amplify their reach.
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Choose all that apply. At a high level, which metrics should you be tracking about your website performance?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these characteristics can you use in smart content?
- Conversion optimization is __________.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- Fill in the blank: A content creation framework should be __________.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank. Backlinks are links ________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m hoping to get this figured out before the end of the quarter,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Social media listening can help ______.
- The internet has given buyers much more power to voice their opinions about the companies they buy from. As a salesperson, how can you use this change to your advantage?
- The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.
- To achieve the second theme of creating high performing emails, “optimizing for a conversion” you need someone to get into your email then compel them to take action. What do we look at when trying to focus on this conversion?
- True or False? Adobe have has developed Android apps for their Creative Cloud software
- You want to understand how your customer support team is performing. The best feedback survey to use is:
- True or false? Buyer personas are primarily used for developing marketing campaigns.
- True or false? Competitor benchmarking is one leading indicator of revenue success.
- True or false: Ephemeral stories are quick bits of content, both video and photo, often with fun filters and “stickers” that disappear after a short period of time (1-24 hours).