–True or false? Growth-Driven Design is simply another name for conversion rate optimization (CRO).–
–True — GDD is more common in the US and Europe, while CRO is more popular in Asia.–
–True — both GDD and CRO are primarily focused on optimizing the existing website.–
–False — CRO is a process to use after all of your GDD efforts are complete.–
–False — although important, CRO is only one of many pieces in the GDD puzzle.–
- True or false? A job story describes your buyer persona’s demographic information and employment information.
- Imagine you just joined a marketing team and are responsible for launching a new website to drive lead generation. You find out that your team doesn’t have access to the current website and there has never been any analytics software installed. Which research category would be the best place to start developing an understanding of why users visit the website?
- In a 2017 survey, agencies reported seeing the following results with their clients six months after launching a website when using Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design:
- Select the definition that best describes the “establish” theme.
- True or false? A buyer’s journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
- True or false? A crisis plan focuses on what to do when a crisis happens on social media.
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or False? Adding someone’s name to a page is effective personalization.
- True or false? A good sales process has enough flexibility to allow salespeople to adapt to the needs of individual prospects.
- True or false? All assets should be built before creating a campaign.
- True or false? An inbound sales strategy aims to connect with buyers when they’re in the decision stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? Contacting new leads within five minutes is better than contacting them within 24 hours.
- True or false? Correlation does not equal causation.
- True or false? Delight is only about the customer experience your service delivers.
- True or false? During coaching sessions, the salesperson needs to identify their own path forward.
- True or false? Each prospect who comes to your website for the first time is always in the Awareness stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? “Earned” media is exposure your brand has paid for, e.g., advertising or promotions.
- True or false? Effective content marketers consume content from a wide variety of places as opposed to sticking to content specific to their industry.
- True or false? Email delivered is defined as the number of valid email addresses that accepted your company’s email.
- True or false? Email marketing is about having a conversation with the person you’re sending to.
- True or false? Engaging with a customer one-to-one can help a business amplify their reach.
- True or false? Every business exists primarily to create profits.
- True or False? Every page must be created using its own unique template.
- True or False? Every page published in the CMS is created using a template.
- True or false? Experimenting with new promotional channels can help you improve and scale your content promotion.
- True or false? Follower count is often considered to be a vanity metric.
- True or false? Forms are dead.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- Fill In The Blank: Growth-Driven Design Is A Smarter Approach To Web Design That ____________, ____________, And ____________.
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor Allows You To Import Your Google Ads Campaigns Directly Into The Editor, Make Changes, And Post Them. True Or False?