–True or false? If your marketing tests have over a 50% failure rate, then you’ve done something wrong.–
–True, the majority of your tests should be successful.–
–True, you should never have over a 50% failure rate with your tests.–
–False, the purpose of a test is to prove or disprove your hypothesis.–
–False, you need to perform enough tests that more than 50% fail.–
- True or false? Have your content reviewers make edits directly to your content as opposed to tracking changes because it makes the editing process quicker and more efficient.
- True or false? A buyer’s journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? Effective content marketers consume content from a wide variety of places as opposed to sticking to content specific to their industry.
- True or false? Experimenting with new promotional channels can help you improve and scale your content promotion.
- At a minimum, to create an effective topic cluster, you need to link __________.
- Choose all that apply. At a high level, which metrics should you be tracking about your website performance?
- Fill in the blank: A content creation framework should be __________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: In the _____________ attribution model, the first touch point receives less credit and the last touchpoint receives the most credit.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ is used to achieve the best possible content promotion outcome.
- Fill in the blank: __________ is when you help guide your prospects through purchasing your products or services.
- Fill in the blank: The _________ can help you develop a mission statement that connects with your audience.
- How can conversion optimization affect your return on investment?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How can you make your writing more conversational?
- Every story has these three storytelling elements. What are they?
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Is When You Help Guide Your Prospects Through Purchasing Your Products Or Services.
- Fill In The Blank: A Content Compass Helps Organize Monthly Initiatives By ____________.
- Fill in the blank: The following sentence is an example of ____________ voice? “The grocery shopping was done by your father.”
- Fill In The Blank: The Goal Of A Marketing Test Is To _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying buyer’s journey content for a long-term content strategy, it’s important to focus on content for the ___________ stage(s).
- If you’re going to repurpose content from the ground up, then you first need to determine your _________.
- If you wanted to demonstrate to potential future employers that you can use the Hootsuite Platform proficiently, what would you do?
- ____________ is an engagement metric that tracks all the interactions a visitor is having across your site until they’ve been inactive for 30 minutes or more.
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor Allows You To Import Your Google Ads Campaigns Directly Into The Editor, Make Changes, And Post Them. True Or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor can be used to manage campaigns and review performance metrics. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor is the only place to use the Google Ads Import Tool. True or False?
- Name the area pictured in the Hootsuite Mobile App.
- Price extensions are ad extensions that display product reviews. True or False?
- How Can A Third-Party Website Avoid Duplicate Content Issues With Republishing Your Content?
- The __________________ feature on Twitter is a great way to surface trending content, because it lets you save multiple searches using relevant keywords, hashtags, applicable sentiment.
- The value of social advertising lies in the large audience size your company has the potential to reach and the ______________ social ad platforms offer.
- True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
- True or false? A crisis plan focuses on what to do when a crisis happens on social media.
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or False? Adding someone’s name to a page is effective personalization.
- True or false? A job story describes your buyer persona’s demographic information and employment information.
- True or false? All assets should be built before creating a campaign.
- True or false? An advertiser can leverage the API to manage their sponsored ad campaign by working with a third-party integration provider.
- True or false? Email delivered is defined as the number of valid email addresses that accepted your company’s email.
- True or false? Email marketing is about having a conversation with the person you’re sending to.
- True or false? Engaging with a customer one-to-one can help a business amplify their reach.
- True or False? Google’s productivity suite, Docs, Sheets, and Slides count towards your Google Drive storage.
- True or false? Growth-Driven Design is simply another name for conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- True or false? If an advertiser’s goal is sales efficiency, they should decrease bids on keywords with high ACOS.
- True or false? If you decided NOT to host your blog on HubSpot, you would NOT be able to use the blog-specific reports in HubSpot.
- True or False? If you’re using assets from the marketplace, both the folder structure and names will be determined by the provider.
- True or false? If your marketing team is producing a lot of content, a large percentage of it is naturally going to be valuable to the sales team.