–What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?–
–Expected click-through rate, ad formats and ad relevance–
—Expected click-through rate, landing page usability, and ad relevance—
–Expected click-through rate, max CPC bid and usability of the landing page–
–Max CPC bid, landing page usability and ad relevance–
- ASINs within the Amazon Attribution console are promoted at the Order level.
- What should not stores do when the commercial reality is changing?
- What display ad format fits the available ad space?
- Which two statements about the attribution reports are true?
- Which statement describes rule-based attribution?
- What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns?
- Which is a benefit of linking a Google Places account to an Google Ads campaign?
- Maria has been running a search campaign for two months and would like to improve it. Identify three ways you can optimize your campaign after evaluating performance.
- Sellers can use local inventory ads to promote their inventory and encourage users to visit their physical stores.
- Advertisers can use intent-based custom audiences to reach YouTube users who have made specific searches on another Google property.
- What Does A Responsive Display Ad Use In Its Machine-Learning Model To Determine The Optimal Combination Of Assets For Your Ad Slot?
- Tommaso offers an entire product line at discounted prices on his website and wants to use Google Display Ads to increase sales. How does Google display ad targeting help him achieve his marketing goal?
- What levels of scope are available for dimensions and metrics?
- Ben Is Currently Managing A Campaign That Has A Total Investment Of $7,000, Generates 1,400 Conversions And Has A CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) Of $5. Ben Needs To Sell Excess Inventory. To Meet This Goal, He’s Willing To Increase His CPA And Campaign Investment. Which Of The Following Plans, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Assist Ben In Achieving His Marketing Goal Of Selling Excess Inventory?
- You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
- What action on the collected data cannot be performed by the ﬁlters?
- What Can Automated Bidding Help An Advertiser Improve?
- Molly Wants To Clear Her Remaining Stock In Preparation For Ordering A New Line Of Products To Sell. As A Result, She’s Willing To Increase Her CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) And Investment, As Long As It Means Generating More Sales. Her Current Campaign Has A Total Investment Of $25,500, Generates 1,500 Conversions, And Has A CPA Of $17. Which Plan, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Help Molly With Her Marketing Goal To Generate More Sales?
- Joshua Has An Online Store That Sells Skateboard Equipment. He Notices That Potential Customers Are Looking At Specific Skateboards But Leaving His Website Without Completing A Purchase. Which Google Display Campaign Option Can Joshua Use To Feature The Same Skateboards Viewed To Potential Customers Who Didn’t Complete A Purchase?
- What does the Performance Planning tool do automatically?
- Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more “add to carts” with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
- Which two conversion sources can be selected in bid strategies?
- Imagine that a customer has downloaded an application made by a local hardware store. In what way could that company connect with its audience through the application?
- Google Ads Was Constructed Around Three Core Principles, Focused On Helping Businesses Reach Their Online Potential. The First Of These Is Relevance. Google Ads Connects Businesses With The Right People At The Right Time. Upon Which Other Principles Was Google Ads Built?
- Which three requirements must be met to run a successful ad copy test?
- True or false ? Shopping campaigns help promote in-store and online inventory.
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon ads.
- You want to reach out to users who are looking for content related to Manchester United Football Club. Which audience solution should you use?
- Samira Recently Opened An Online Potted Plant Store And Needs To Promote It. She Has Chosen Google Ads Because It Offers Advertisers Different Campaign Types That Determine Where Ads Will Appear And In What Format They Will Display When Viewed. What Google Campaign Type Will Help Her Reach Her Most Valuable Audiences?
- Maria Has Been Told That She Should Use The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis. Why Should She Do So?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up?
- What Type Of User Can Internet Audience Analytics Provide You With Immediate Relevant Information?
- How Are Negative Keywords Different From Other Keywords?
- When Setting Up A Search Network Campaign For A Client, You Want Her Ad To Get As Many Clicks As Possible Within Her Budget. Which Bid Strategy Should You Use To Achieve This Goal?
- If You Are Looking To Develop Your Company’s International Web Presence, What Action Should You Take Regarding Your Online Content?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why would customer list targeting be a good solution for them?
- Fill In The Blank: A Small Business That Wants To Create Videos To Showcase Its Business Or Products Only Needs
- Youtube And Google Video Solutions Are Specifically Tuned To Your Business’ Marketing Objectives. They Can Increase Awareness By Keeping Your Brand At The Top Of Customers’ Minds. They Can Boost Consideration By Inviting Customers To Engage With Your Brand During High-Intent Moments. What Other Marketing Objective Can Youtube And Google Video Solutions Fulfill?
- Fill in the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimize your Quality Score is to improve _________ of your keywords, ads, and landing pages.
- WidgetCo wants to increase the total amount of money they make after expenses. They’re unable to change their internal costs. Which factor can WedgetCo lower to drive higher volume and increase the money they make after expenses?
- Which two of the following statements are true about conversion tracking?
- Which three of the following aspects are needed when writing a strong key performance indicator (KPI)?
- Which three of the following actions can improve your conversion rate?
- What Can Businesses Do With Social Media?
- What Kind of Targeting Can Allow You To Show Ads To People Who Have Been Visiting Your Website?
- You Want To Generate Leads With Your Google Ads Campaign By Encouraging People To Fill Out An Interest Form On Your Website. What Do You Need To Know To Measure Return On Investment (ROI) For This Campaign?
- What two types of remarketing can be used with Google display ads?
- Susan’s created a gaming app, which she’s promoting on Google Ads. She wants to track first opens of the gaming app. What must she do first, before she can begin tracking opens of her app?
- What statistics tell you how many people find your ad interesting enough to click on it and visit your website?
- Your Client Wants To Show Ads To People Who’ve Visited Her Website Before. Which Google Ads Feature Would You Recommend She Use?