–What are the three stages of Growth-Driven Design?–
–Strategy, Launch Pad, Continuous Improvement–
–Roadmap, Usability, Optimization–
–Planning, Development, Refinement–
–Strategy, Creation, Acceleration–
- Each Focus Area Has A Specific Focus Metric Associated With It. Which Of The Following Best Describes What A Focus Metric Is?
- Fill In The Blank: ________ Are The Core Elements Of The Business And Website. They Act Like The Beams Of A House, The Underlying Support Upon Which All Other Activities Should Be Built.
- Fill In The Blank: Growth-Driven Design Is A Smarter Approach To Web Design That ____________, ____________, And ____________.
- Fill In The Blanks: A Sprint Workshop Is A _________ Where _______ Step(S) Out Of The Day-To-Day To Collaborate And Develop A Set Of _________ That Will Be ________.
- Fill In The Blank: The Continuous Improvement Stage Is A Repeatable, _____ Process For The Team To Continuously Collect ______, Build _______, And Generate More Momentum As They Go.
- Fill In The Blank: When Using Growth-Driven Design, You Can Experience ______, _______, And ______ Compared To Traditional Web Design.
- Fill In The Blank: You’re Training A New Team Member On The Research And Brainstorming Process. Your Teammate Asks, “Why Are The User Questions The First Step In The Research Process?” You Respond With, “Starting With Creating User Questions Helps Us _______.”
- Imagine you just joined a marketing team and are responsible for launching a new website to drive lead generation. You find out that your team doesn’t have access to the current website and there has never been any analytics software installed. Which research category would be the best place to start developing an understanding of why users visit the website?
- In a 2017 survey, agencies reported seeing the following results with their clients six months after launching a website when using Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design:
- Select the definition that best describes the “establish” theme.
- True or false? A job story describes your buyer persona’s demographic information and employment information.
- True or false? Growth-Driven Design is simply another name for conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- How Do You Prioritize Which Wish List Items To Work On?
- True or false? It is NOT important to integrate your tools and pull all user data together into one place.
- True or false? The goal of the strategy stage is to develop an understanding of the goals, functionalities, and sections required by both stakeholders and other departments in the company.
- True or false? There’s a fixed capacity for every sprint cycle. The strategist should only book approximately 80% of the capacity each sprint cycle.
- True or false? The two primary focus areas of the “optimize” theme are conversion rate optimization and personalization.
- User research can be incorporated throughout the GDD methodology, but when is it most commonly used?
- What are the four primary benefits of using the website performance roadmap?
- What are the three elements of the website performance roadmap that form the levels in the decision tree?
- What are the three focus areas of the “establish” theme?