–What asset is used to build a remarketing list?–
- A standard AdWords text ad is made up of:
- When someone clicks your ad, the actual amount you’re charged will be:
- When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- On the Google Display Network, your ad is eligible to show on a webpage if your:
- Why would the data for a Search Network campaign show conversions but no view-through conversions?
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- What filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in Campaign reports?
- To View Accurate Data In A Custom Report, What Action Should Be Avoided?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- What bidding strategy should you use to maximize the number of visitors to your website?
- If you bid $2 for a click and the next highest bid is $1.25, how much will you pay?
- What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?
- “Engagement” with a Lightbox ad on a mobile phone or tablet is achieved when someone:
- What happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
- What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?
- When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
- Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- The increased use of the internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- Which two bidding strategies can boost brand awareness and recognition?
- An app advertiser would want to use a third-party tracking company to:
- What can you use to connect with people based on their purchase intent?
- Admob is ____.
- Many successful mobile sites have large “touch targets” for clicking that take into account
- When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
- Which is the best tip for optimizing a TrueView video for viewer engagement?
- Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
- How should Chris estimate how a different bid amount would impact his store’s online traffic?
- Which is a required attribute when submitting a product to Google Merchant Center?
- What’s the difference between cost-per-click (CPC) bidding and cost-per- view (CPV) bidding?
- What’s the first step when determining the right video solution for your campaign?
- How can businesses benefit from using analytics on their website?
- What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
- You can use contextual targeting with videos.
- If you want to track a completed order in your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
- Your client is interested in switching from TV, print, and radio advertising. What are the return on investment (ROI) benefits of online advertising campaigns over traditional media advertising?
- In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
- When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” stage represent in the “See, Think, Do, Care” framework?
- One factor the Google Ads system uses to calculate an ad’s actual cost-per-click (CPC) is the:
- Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to
- What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?
- What should your search ad have in order to promote more clicks?