–What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?–
- Which practice would be acceptable under Google’s editorial and technical requirements?
- What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
- Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
- How are rich media ads different from other ad formats?
- Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- What bidding strategy should Tracy, a pizzeria owner, use to get more people to call her business?
- Which option can you use to capture potential business later in the day, even on a limited budget?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- Which bidding type is only available for ads on the Display Network?
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- “Engagement” with a Lightbox ad on a mobile phone or tablet is achieved when someone:
- What happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
- What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?
- When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
- Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- Which bidding strategy should use you if you want to increase revenue from your ad spend?
- Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving your website?
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- In order to offer products in different countries, you should:
- Before the start of a meeting, thinking about the meeting’s desired outcome will:
- Which of the following is true about apps?
- When introducing yourself to a new client, it is important to share:
- Why is average view frequency important to measure?
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives Social Media Managers:
- What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
- What makes the data cycle useful?
- Video ads may appear in videos marked “Private” on YouTube.
- What do earned actions measure?
- What is masthead billing based on?
- are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
- When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- What are the targeting options for mastheads?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called
- Research for a client who owns used car dealerships show that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from people in Switzerland. Why might this happen?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Which Of The Following Is NOT A Category You Should Organize Your Content Audit By?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which of the following is NOT true about site search experience on mobile sites?