–What can be measured by tracking conversions on the search network?–
–The total number of transactions made on your site–
–The number of people who visited your site after clicking on your sponsored link–
—The number of people who made a purchase after accessing your site from a search-targeted ad—
–The number of users your ad turned into brand ambassadors–
- Roberto explains why Google App Campaigns are an effective strategy for promoting apps. What are the three main advantages he should highlight for this type of campaign?
- You Signed 3 New Clients, Each With An Existing Google Ads Account. What’s The Best Way To Manage These Accounts?
- Which is the correct hierarchy within the Amazon DSP?
- Sally’s Spice Store Sells A Variety Of Spices And Healthy Cooking Ingredients. Which Targeting Method Should Sally Choose If She Wants Her Ads To Show On Websites That Focus On Health, Wellness, And Home-Cooking?
- Fill In The Blank Space: It Is Possible To Determine The ___________ Performance Without Bidding On It.
- What Should a Business Do First When Considering Entering A New Market?
- Your Ad Can Show To A Potential Customer When Your Targeted Language Matches:
- Vijay needs to design a website for his taxi company. He’s considering using the Google My Business website builder. His biggest concern is whether he can produce a site capable of serving his customers on mobile phones and tablets. How does the Google My Business website builder address this concern?
- Your Client Noticed That His Ad Was Disapproved For Editorial Reasons. Why Is It Important For Him To Understand And Abide By Google’s Advertising Policies?
- What are the three marketing goals that can be achieved with Google display ad targeting options?
- What Would Be The Best Fit Title For A Web Page Describing A Store’s Return Policy?
- Which universal conversion tracking setting allows you to count each conversion / each internet user who led to a conversion?
- Sidney’s in his Google Ads account and wants to analyze how effectively his video ads drive conversions on his website. He’s currently reviewing the attribution report. What information will this report provide him?
- Advertising On TV, Print, And Radio Typically Requires A Predetermined Budget. What Key Difference With Online Advertising Campaigns Allow Advertisers To Invest With More Flexibility?
- Which Bid Strategy Should Sara Use If Her Goal Is To Get More People To Call Her Local Catering Business?
- Richard’s a marketing executive for an online leather-goods retailer. He’s focused on data measurement to drive sales of his company’s belt lines. He turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help his company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. What’s an important first step that Richard must take to succeed at automation?
- What Method Is Used To Trick Websites To Post A Link To You?
- Which feature of Bing Ads allows you to specify the degree of correspondence necessary between a user’s request and your keyword to trigger the display of your ad?
- What Is The First Step In Building An Online Business Strategy?
- What Is The Most Important Action To Take When Optimizing A Sponsored Link Campaign?
- What action can website crawl allow you to perform?
- Mary’s Campaign Consistently Meets Its Average Daily Budget. What Should She Do To Maximize Her Budget Throughout The Entire Day?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Graphic Ads For A New Business Looking To Promote On The Web?
- What Is The Purpose Of The “See, Think, Do, Care” Model?
- Match Each Product Available In Google Marketing Platform For Enterprise With Its Description.
- If You Have Ten Or More Locations, You Can Bulk Upload Those Locations To Google My Business Using A Spreadsheet That Contains Five Important Fields. Match The Fields To Their Descriptions.
- What Should You Include In An Effective Social Media Strategy?
- Match Each Product Available In The Google Marketing Platform Small Business Version With Its Description.
- You’d Like To Modify Your Current Bidding Strategy To Increase The Conversion Rate Of Your Ads. Match Each Bidding Strategy With Its Description.
- Which Statement Describes Linear Attribution?
- Which of the following applies when purchasing ad placements on an ad network?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Goal To Be Achieved On Social Media?
- Which Of The Following Will Allow You To Launch An Email Marketing Operation?
- Which of the following statements about attribution reporting are true?
- We Use Search Engines Every Day, But Do You Know What Their Overall Purpose Is?
- Using Social Media For Business Purposes Can Be Very Different From Managing A Personal Profile. If You Are Looking To Attract Users To Your Social Network, Which Tone Should You Adopt?
- When a search engine ranks websites on results pages, what does it consider to be the most important?
- When Using Online Analysis Tools, What Action Can You Take If You Segment The Data?
- When running a sponsored link campaign, why can you enable conversion tracking on your site?
- What benefit of advertising with TrueView best serves a new video advertiser hoping to share his niche brand story with just the right audience?
- Which Statement Is True About Time-Decay Attribution?
- When Looking To Create Video Content For Your Marketing Strategy, What Are The Three Best Practices?
- The optimization rate is made up of more than 50 recommendations to optimize your campaigns on the Search Network.
- Which Two Statements Are True About Evaluating Your Existing Ad Campaigns?
- Bing Ads Keyword Planner lets you find new keywords from a phrase, website, or category. Which Bing Ads tabs can you access Keyword Planner from?
- John runs a video campaign and realizes that while his views are high overall, his engagement rates are low. What three questions he might ask himself to figure out what is wrong?
- Let’s say you have a blog about cinema. What Kind Of User Can You Expect To Reach Through Display Advertising?
- Match each ad format to its primary marketing objective. Drag and drop each item into the appropriate box.
- When looking at your customer’s Search Network campaign, you notice that the average ad position of one of the ad groups has deteriorated. What automatic bidding strategy should you apply to improve the position of these ads?
- By Linking A Google My Business Account With A Google Ads Account, You’re Able To Create Location Extensions. Which Information Can Location Extensions Display?