–What does Google Play Protect do?–
–Scans and verify apps–
–Screens incoming phone calls–
–Filters spam emails–
–Charges per security scan–
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cross-selling means showing a customer a complementary product.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- NFC is used to copy device information from a feature phone to a smartphone.
- On Android devices 8.0 or later, users can open the notifications shade from the home screen by swiping…
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Rebooting reinitializes hardware drivers (e.g. Wi-Fi, mobile networks and Bluetooth), which can potentially resolve connection issues.
- Reducing screen brightness can conserve battery life.
- Repeatedly fully draining the battery before recharging could decrease the battery’s performance.
- Restarting a device often frees up memory and improves performance.
- Saving contacts to a Google Account is the only way to transfer contacts to a new device.
- Screen burn occurs when the LEDs in a phone screen lose their color.
- Select the steps you would use to troubleshoot apps. Select 3 answers that apply.
- Spending time gaming and watching videos may drain the battery quicker than usual.
- The Google Assistant app is available on iOS.
- The Google Assistant requires…
- The Google Assistant sends audio to Google servers at all times.
- The Google Play Store needs to be downloaded onto Android devices.
- The snooze for later action will by default snooze the notification…
- The ‘You might like’ section suggests questions to ask based on the user’s web and Assistant search history.
- This is a short-term solution that frees up space and removes temporary files that may be causing conflict.
- Users can customize and streamline their Quick Shade Settings experience.
- Users can open a notification by:
- Users can rearrange apps by double tapping on them.
- Users can start a manual scan by going to the Google Play Store, selecting My Apps & games and tapping Refresh.
- Users can transfer their iTunes library to Google Play Music.
- Users have to turn on NFC if they want to use it.
- Using the screen timer feature to send the screen to sleep after 30 seconds is recommended for saving battery.
- What are points of interest to look for when helping a customer? Select 3 answers that apply.
- What are some initial troubleshooting steps you would recommend if a user reports the microphone is not working? Select 2 answers that apply.
- What are some things that the Google Assistant can help users with? Select 3 answers that apply.
- What can force a phone to use more power to maintain signal?
- What can users do to limit their mobile data usage? Select 3 answers that apply.
- What does being open source mean for Android? Select 3 answers that apply.