–What does Jobs to Be Done help you identify?–
–The duties your personas fulfill at the companies where they work.–
–The types of people who buy your product.–
–Why people buy your product.–
–The types of people you should hire.–
- True or false? You can partner with other companies that solve the same job your product solves.
- All Of The Following Are Benefits Of Involving Content In Your Sales Process EXCEPT:
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process needs to be _____.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- A Vision Should Be All Of The Following EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- You Tell Your Executive Team That Your Company Should Have A Content Manager, And They Ask, “Can’t Someone Take That On As A Side Project?” How Should You Respond?
- How bold should your goals be?
- How can a film review be used as part of a coaching strategy?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- Evaluate This SLA: Marketing Will Generate Five Qualified Leads Each Month, And Sales Will Contact Each Of Them Within 12 Hours.
- Fill In The Blank: _____ Is The Glue That Holds Sales And Marketing Teams Together.
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you discover a group of people you can’t be a hero to, what should you do?
- If your service-level agreement provides your sales team with more leads than they can handle, what’s the FIRST thing you should do?
- If you want to create an onboarding program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to create a recruiting and hiring strategy for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to create a training program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- Which Of The Following Is The BEST Way To Ensure Your Smarketing Meetings Have A High Level Of Psychological Safety?
- How Do Goals And A Vision Work Together?
- The internet has changed the power dynamics between buyers and sellers. How does sales enablement help businesses use this change to their advantage?
- True or false? A good sales process has enough flexibility to allow salespeople to adapt to the needs of individual prospects.
- True or false? At the end of a good onboarding program, the newly hired salesperson will know everything they’ll need to know in their new role.
- True or false? Ideal customer profiles are only relevant to B2B companies.
- True or false? If your marketing team is producing a lot of content, a large percentage of it is naturally going to be valuable to the sales team.
- True or false? If your product can be used to do more than one job, content that talks about all of those jobs will be relevant to your customers.
- How Many Customers Do You Need To Interview In Order To Develop A High Quality Buyer Persona?
- If Your Service-Level Agreement Requires Your Marketing Team To Generate 40 Qualified Leads Each Month, How Should They Deliver Those Leads?
- True or false? In most companies, marketing creates more content than any other department.
- True or false? It’s important to ask the exact same questions to every candidate in every interview.
- True or false? It’s important to cover a variety of topics in each training.
- True or false? Marketing and sales should have separate revenue goals.
- True or false? Personas can change over time.
- True or false? Sales outreach is a good place to experiment with video.
- True or false? Salespeople can coach each other.
- True or false? Technology should be implemented before you design your sales enablement processes.
- True or false? The more education you can provide your prospects before they meet with sales, the more qualified they’ll be when they get there.
- True or false? Within one ideal customer profile, there may be multiple buyer personas.
- True or false? You need a vision or goals but not both.
- True or false? You need to define your target persona before you define your sales process.
- True or false? Your customers only need help firing a solution if they were previously paying for a product to do the same job as yours.
- True or false? Your onboarding program should focus exclusively on the ways your salespeople will interact with customers.
- True or false? Your sales process should only include actions that are within your team’s control.
- What are the elements of a sales enablement strategy?
- What does a sales and marketing SLA require sales to do?