–What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?–
–Custom Channel Groupings–
- How is a spreadsheet defined?
- If an advertiser chooses to run ads in image formats, Google will:
- Which report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- Which of the following is true about mobile optimized websites?
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Display Network if you wanted to:
- Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- To optimize a client’s campaign to get the most out of her mobile advertising, you can:
- The format of a Shopping Ad is different from that of a standard text ad in that it includes:
- To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- Which bidding type is only available for ads on the Display Network?
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- Someone searches on “laptop computers” and clicks an ad. Which landing page would be most relevant?
- Which delivery type shows your ads at an even pace throughout the day?
- Which manual bidding strategy can you use to increase your reach?
- What is the benefit of using digital data?
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which ad format is easiest to create, edit, and has the widest reach on the Google Display Network?
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- What is a reason many advertisers end up undervaluing mobile’s contribution to conversions?
- What’s needed for an advertiser to set up a video ad campaign?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- How can an advertiser calculate the view rate of a video campaign?
- Why Is Optimising Customer Touchpoints Online Beneficial For Businesses?
- These are all key to good mobile site design except?
- What’s an example of a managed placement for a TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which devices can Shopping ads appear on?
- Carlton runs an adventure excursion company in South America. He’d like to increase the number of people booking his tours. Which activity will lead potential customers to Carlton’s company through Google Search ads?
- You’re working in your Google Ads account and set up offline conversions. You need to download the template for “Conversions from Clicks.” Which two file types are supported by conversion templates?
- You’re surfing some of your social media sites and the exact same electronic music school advertisement from earlier in the day appears. Earlier, you clicked on the ad, but this time you don’t. What could have been done to be more relevant in that micro-moment?
- You’re running an exploratory call with a potential buyer and you’ve had previous discussions about why they need to purchase your service. How should you start the call?
- You’re reviewing the campaigns of a new client who wants to better promote his child daycare facility to parents researching childcare on their mobile devices. Currently, his ads include generic text about childcare. To optimize his ads for mobile, you might create an ad with:
- John’s Plumbing Prides Itself On Excellent Customer Service, Especially During After-Hours Service Calls. They Want To Connect With People Who Need Emergency Plumbing Services In The Middle Of The Night. Which Criteria Should John’s Plumbing Configure To Meet This Goal?
- Your Client, Vince’s Veggies, Wants To Increase Downloads Of Their Popular Recipe Printouts. You Suggest They Create Ad Groups Based On The Cooking Categories That Appear On Their Website. What Will They Need To Create In Their First Google Search Ad Group?
- You’re discussing the cost of your service and the potential buyer is asking questions about potential costs that could arise in addition to your service. How should you respond?
- You recently read a great article about the importance of a quality mattress in preventing back problems and it reminds you of your client who owns several mattress stores. After reading the article, you:
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?