–What is the buyer’s journey?–
–It’s the active research process someone goes through leading up to a purchase.–
–It’s the experience your prospect goes through when learning about your brand.–
–It’s the Inbound Methodology but from the buyer’s perspective.–
–It’s the set of actions that a buyer goes through after he or she made a purchase.–
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use _________ to determine the best content offer format.
- Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? An inbound sales strategy aims to connect with buyers when they’re in the decision stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? Delight is only about the customer experience your service delivers.
- True or false? Each prospect who comes to your website for the first time is always in the Awareness stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? Every business exists primarily to create profits.
- True or false? If you want to think of your company as a flywheel, you shouldn’t think of your sales process as a funnel.
- True or false? It’s a best practice to gate and deliver the majority of your content over live chat.
- True or false? Most buyers start researching potential solutions before they meet with a salesperson.
- True or false? Objectives typically have a designated time period, while key results can be long lived.
- True or False: Responsive design relies on predefined screen sizes.
- True or false? Social content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
- True or false? The flywheel will replace all funnels in your company.
- True or false? When creating a buyer persona, you should get input from as many departments as possible.
- True or false? When you standardize, you’re creating a single standard answer that has no variations.
- What are the principles of inbound? (Choose all that apply.)
- What is a flywheel?
- What is in the center of Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle?