–What is the definition of a “network” in relation to GCP?–
–A “network” is an SDK available across most popular mobile platforms.–
–A “network” is a container deployed regionally via the cloud.–
–A “network” is a series of instances deployed at the global network level.–
–A “network” is an isolated, global resource holding configuration.–
- What are some challenges that Firebase addresses? Select the 2 correct answers.
- What business value can Firebase provide?
- An Organization’s Analysts Use Spark Shell. However, Their IT Department Is Concerned About The Increase In Usage And How To Scale Their Cluster, Which Is Running In Standalone Mode. How Does Cloud Dataproc Help?
- As A Computing Platform Provided As A Service, How Does App Engine Provide Value?
- Cloud Dataﬂow Is A Fully Managed Service For Transforming And Enriching Data In Stream (Real Time) And Batch (Historical) Modes With Equal Reliability And Expressiveness. Knowing This, Where Does Cloud Dataﬂow ﬁt In The Big Data Processing Model?
- Cloud Dataﬂow Is A Tool For Developing And Executing A Wide Range Of Data Processing Patterns On Very Large Datasets. Which Of These Examples Aligns With What Cloud Dataﬂow Can Do?
- “Cloud Datastore Enables You To Hand Off The Responsibility Of Running A Highly Scalable Document-Oriented Database To Google. From 10 Users To 100s Of Millions Of Users, You Will No Longer Need To Spend Time Optimizing, Conﬁguring The Database, Updating It, Or Monitoring System Health.” Which Of The Following Concerns Is Addressed By This Cloud Datastore Value Proposition?
- Cloud Firestore Is:
- Cloud IoT Is A Set Of Fully Managed And Integrated Services That Allows Organizations To Easily And Securely Connect, Manage, And Collect Data From Devices Across The Globe At A Large Scale. Knowing This, What Stage Of Big Data Processing Does Cloud IoT Belong In?
- Cloud Storage ____________ Object (Or BLOB) Data. Organizations Can Store An Unlimited Number Of Objects, Up To 5 ___________ In Size Each.
- Compared To Compute Engine And App Engine, What Type Of Solution Is Kubernetes Engine?
- Compute Engine Is Ideal For Organizations That:
- Considering Where It ﬁts In The GCP, Cloud Datastore Is Good For:
- Developer Agility Comes From Building Systems Composed Of Small, Independent Units Of Functionality Focused On Doing One Thing Well, So How Does Cloud Functions Help Improve Developer Agility?
- During The App Building Process, Which Of These Challenges Are Relieved By App Engine That Organizations Would Have Previously Had To Do On Their Own? Select The 3 Correct Answers.
- Firebase Helps Mobile Application Development Teams:
- For Organizations That Want A Large-Scale Machine Learning Service, Select The Value ML Provides.
- Google Cloud’s AI Provides Modern Machine Learning Services, With ________ Models And A Service To Generate Your Own __________ Models.
- Mobile app teams can integrate their mobile apps with one of the available __________ and manage the integrated Firebase services via _____________ which includes tools from Google for developing apps, engaging with users, and earning more through mobile ads.
- “High Availability And Durability Via Replications Is Just There: You Don’t Need To Think About It Or Manage It. No Scheduled Downtime For Upgrades, Resizing Or Conﬁguration Changes.” Which Of The Following Concerns Is Addressed By This Cloud Datastore Value Proposition?
- How Does BigQuery Data Transfer Service Work?
- How Does Cloud Functions Connect And Extend Cloud Services?
- How Does Cloud IoT Help Organizations Unlock Business Insights In Real Time From Data Across Globally Dispersed Devices?
- How Does Cloud Storage Deliver Simplicity?
- How Does Compute Engine Improve Quality And Time To Market?
- How Is BigQuery Ideal For Organizations That Run A Data Warehouse?
- What are some business challenges that Cloud Dataproc addresses?
- What are some common challenges that can be addressed by data transfer options?
- What business value can BigQuery provide?
- What dataset type is vital to machine learning?
- What is Cloud SQL?