–What is the definition of lead nurturing?–
–The process of building relationships with the goal of continuing to gain a customer’s business after their initial purchase–
–The process of sending emails to your contacts database–
–The process of building relationships with your prospects with the goal of earning their business when they’re ready–
–The process of building relationships with only your customers to continue their relationship with you–
- As An Inbound Professional You Might Be Sending Many Different Types Of Emails, Even One-To-One Communication Emails. What Will You Need To Send One-To-Many Emails?
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- By Adding The Following Copy To Your Email, What Are You Doing For Your Contacts? “Thanks For Subscribing To My Blog. I’m Thrilled To Have You Here! You’ll Be Receiving Updates From Me On How To Send Better Emails On A Monthly Basis, But If You’re Looking To Update Your Email Preferences, You Can Do So Anytime Here. Invite Your Team Members To Subscribe Because When We Learn Together, We Grow Together.”
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
- Each Year Your Contacts Database Will Decay, So To Successfully Cater To The Needs And Interests Of Your Contacts, What Do You Need To Begin With?
- Fill In The Blank: ________ Will Give You The Number For Each Email Recipient Sample Size That Will Help Yield Conclusive Results.
- Fill in the blank: Connecting the different stages of the buyer’s journey with the content you’re sending is an example of ____________.
- Fill In The Blank: Inbound Is The Happy Marriage Between___________.
- Fill In The Blank: In The _________ Stage Of The Buyer’s Journey, The Potential Buyer Has Defined Their Problem And Is Actively Researching Different Solutions.
- Fill in the blank: In your email marketing strategy, CATS refers to “the right content to the right audience ______________.”
- Fill In The Blank: Return On Investment Is Used In Many Aspects Of Your Inbound Strategy. In Your Email Marketing Strategy, It Is Defined As The Overall Return Your ________.
- Fill In The Blank: The Snippet Of Copy That’s Pulled In From The Body Of Your Email Is The _________.
- Fill In The Blank: Words Like “Free” Or “Percent Off” Will Not Only Trigger Spam Filters For Your Email, But Will Also ___________
- In a HubSpot survey of more than 1,500 customers, what was voted the most important email element?
- How can email marketing fuel your overall inbound strategy?
- Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?
- The buyer’s journey has three stages. What are they?
- There are three key areas of analyzing your emails. Two of them are individual email metrics and return on investment. What is the third?
- There are three key components to sending the right email. The first is including the right content in the email. What are the second two?
- There are two main themes when creating high performing emails. One of these is to selecting the right goal for your email. What is the second?
- To achieve the second theme of creating high performing emails, “optimizing for a conversion” you need someone to get into your email then compel them to take action. What do we look at when trying to focus on this conversion?
- True or false? Email delivered is defined as the number of valid email addresses that accepted your company’s email.
- True or false? Email marketing is about having a conversation with the person you’re sending to.
- True or false: Should you on average focus on testing only one variable at a time?
- True or false? The AIDA model can be used to organize the structure of your emails.
- True or false? To be compliant with CAN-SPAM law you only need to include your physical address in your footer.
- True or False? You have to use an A/B testing tool to run your tests.
- True or false? Your email outline is the actual template you’ll use for every email.
- Two of the three steps to creating an outline for your email design are setting a goal and writing and designing the content. What’s the third step?
- What are the key parts to creating a consistent experience in your marketing emails?
- What are the three foundational pieces of a lead nurturing strategy?
- What are the two foundational benefits of great email design?
- What does AIDA stand for?
- What does the send metric help you analyze?
- What helps to ensure you deliver the right email to the right person?
- What is an email clickthrough rate?
- What is an email client?
- What is behavioral email?
- What is one common cause of low click-through rates?
- What is one of the common mistakes when running A/B tests?
- What is the definition of A/B Testing?