–What is the definition of the buyer’s journey?–
–A semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer based on market research and real data about your existing customers–
–The active research process someone goes through leading up to a purchase–
–The passive research process that you and your company go through when doing research on your buyer persons–
–The active research process you go through when deciding on what people to hire for your company–
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use _________ to determine the best content offer format.
- Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? An inbound sales strategy aims to connect with buyers when they’re in the decision stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? Delight is only about the customer experience your service delivers.
- True or false? Each prospect who comes to your website for the first time is always in the Awareness stage of the buyer’s journey.
- True or false? Every business exists primarily to create profits.
- True or false? If you want to think of your company as a flywheel, you shouldn’t think of your sales process as a funnel.
- True or false? It’s a best practice to gate and deliver the majority of your content over live chat.
- True or false? Most buyers start researching potential solutions before they meet with a salesperson.
- True or false? Objectives typically have a designated time period, while key results can be long lived.
- True or False: Responsive design relies on predefined screen sizes.
- True or false? Social content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
- True or false? The flywheel will replace all funnels in your company.
- True or false? When creating a buyer persona, you should get input from as many departments as possible.
- True or false? When you standardize, you’re creating a single standard answer that has no variations.
- What are the principles of inbound? (Choose all that apply.)
- What is a flywheel?
- What is in the center of Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle?
- What is the buyer’s journey?