–What is the difference between a standard user vs administrator account access level?–
–A standard user can give account access or change another user’s access level.–
–A standard user can’t see the “user management” page, which displays the users who have access to an account.–
–A standard user can can view, edit, and manage any part of an account.–
- Ad Manager Forecasting Is Designed To Help Publishers Sell All Of Their Inventory While Avoiding Overselling.
- AdSense Competes Only With Line Item Type Of Network, Bulk, Price Priority Or House.
- A Publisher Has All The Below Options For Blocking Ads Through The AdSense Interface Except _________.
- A Publisher Has A Text Ads Only Leaderboard On Top Of A Page And A Text Ads Only Small Square Within The Content Of That Page. The Small Square Ad Unit Has Higher CTR, But The Leaderboard Has Better CPCs. Is There Anything The Publisher Can Do To Increase Their Earnings? Select All That Apply.
- A Publisher Has Determined That Most Of Their Users Come To Their Site To Read Specific Articles That They Found Through A Search Engine. Which Approach Would Maximize The Publisher’s Revenue While Keeping Users Happy?
- A Publisher Has Installed The Google Publisher Toolbar On Their Site And Would Like To “Test Click” On Ad Overlays. Will These Clicks Be Counted Towards Ad Spam?
- A Publisher Is Trying To Keep Their Users Happy While Maximizing Their Revenue. Which Of The Following Does NOT Agree With User Experience Guidelines?
- A Publisher Runs A Site Focused On Finding Housing Options For Adult Professionals. This Publisher Is Considering Blocking The Entire “Real Estate” Category To Avoid Advertising For Any Competitors. How Might This Action Affect The Publisher’s Revenue?
- A Publisher Wants To Increase The Number Of Users That Become Loyal And Return To The Site Regularly. Which Of The Following Would NOT Help Them Achieve This Goal?
- A Publisher Whose Site Contains A Lot Of User-Generated Content Would Like To Ensure They Don’t Violate The AdSense Content Policies. Which Of The Following Would NOT Be An Effective Solution?
- Channel Partner, ABC, Can Learn About Policy Information When On The Manage Account Tab. If ABC Sees A Blue Circle Next To The Publishers’ Name, What Does This Mean?
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google AdSense Publishers Are Not Allowed To Use Google AdWords To Increase Their Site Traffic.
- Google Is Not Serving Ads For A Publisher On Certain Web Pages Of Her Website. The Publisher Suspects That It Is To Due To The Adsense Crawler. What Is The Best Course Of Action?
- The invitation email sent to publishers is available in all Adsense languages.
- The site management feature allows you to build a list of sites to use in site-related actions, such as setting up site-level blocking rules.
- To run a new campaign through Ad Manager SB, you will first need to create a(an) _________.
- How Many Standard Users And Administrators Can An AdSense Account Have?
- How Should A Publisher Best React When They Receive A Policy Notification Asking Them To Make Changes To Their Site?
- What is full management mode?