–What is the difference between a vision and goals?–
–A vision is a metric outcome you can check off a list, and a goal is a state of affairs you want to bring into being.–
–A vision is for the marketing team, and a goal is for the sales team.–
–A vision is for the sales team, and a goal is for the marketing team.–
–A goal is a metric outcome you can check off a list, and a vision is a state of affairs you want to bring into being.–
- All Of The Following Are Benefits Of Involving Content In Your Sales Process EXCEPT:
- True Or False? If Your Product Can Be Used To Do More Than One Job, Content That Talks About All Of Those Jobs Will Be Relevant To Your Customers.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- A Vision Should Be All Of The Following EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- You Tell Your Executive Team That Your Company Should Have A Content Manager, And They Ask, “Can’t Someone Take That On As A Side Project?” How Should You Respond?
- How bold should your goals be?
- Evaluate This SLA: Marketing Will Generate Five Qualified Leads Each Month, And Sales Will Contact Each Of Them Within 12 Hours.
- Fill In The Blank: _____ Is The Glue That Holds Sales And Marketing Teams Together.
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you discover a group of people you can’t be a hero to, what should you do?
- If your service-level agreement provides your sales team with more leads than they can handle, what’s the FIRST thing you should do?
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to produce more leads than they normally do, what is the FIRST thing you should do?
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- Which Of The Following Is The BEST Way To Ensure Your Smarketing Meetings Have A High Level Of Psychological Safety?
- The Internet Has Changed The Power Dynamics Between Buyers And Sellers. How Does Sales Enablement Help Businesses Use This Change To Their Advantage?
- How Do Goals And A Vision Work Together?
- The internet has changed the power dynamics between buyers and sellers. How does sales enablement help businesses use this change to their advantage?
- True or false? Contacting new leads within five minutes is better than contacting them within 24 hours.
- True or false? Ideal customer profiles are only relevant to B2B companies.
- True or false? If you don’t have enough hand raisers and good-fit, sales-ready leads to keep your sales team busy, your sales reps should find helpful ways to reach out to good-fit leads that aren’t sales ready.
- True or false? If your marketing team is producing a lot of content, a large percentage of it is naturally going to be valuable to the sales team.
- True or false? If your product can be used to do more than one job, content that talks about all of those jobs will be relevant to your customers.
- True or false? If you’ve identified multiple personas in your customer base, you should put all of them in your hero statement.
- How Many Customers Do You Need To Interview In Order To Develop A High Quality Buyer Persona?
- You Explain The Concept Of Smarketing Meetings To Your Leadership Team, And One Person Asks, “How Often Do We Need To Have These Meetings?” How Do You Respond?
- If Your Service-Level Agreement Requires Your Marketing Team To Generate 40 Qualified Leads Each Month, How Should They Deliver Those Leads?
- True or false? In most companies, marketing creates more content than any other department.
- True or false? Marketing and sales should have separate revenue goals.
- True or false? Personas can change over time.
- True or false? Sales outreach is a good place to experiment with video.
- True or false? Technology should be implemented before you design your sales enablement processes.
- True or false? The main purpose of smarketing meetings is to recognize high achievers.
- True or false? The more education you can provide your prospects before they meet with sales, the more qualified they’ll be when they get there.
- True or false? Within one ideal customer profile, there may be multiple buyer personas.
- True or false? You can partner with other companies that solve the same job your product solves.
- True or false? You need a vision or goals but not both.
- True or false? Your customers only need help firing a solution if they were previously paying for a product to do the same job as yours.
- What are the elements of a sales enablement strategy?
- What does a sales and marketing SLA require sales to do?
- What does Jobs to Be Done help you identify?
- What is a judicial branch? (HubSpot)
- What is inbound?