–What is the most common reason a customer would look at your website?–
–To evaluate the services you offer–
–To search for a definition or explanation of a challenge they’re dealing with–
–To look for familiar customers’ testimonials–
–None of the above–
- How can you improve LCV?
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- List two methods of familiarizing yourself with a client industry of which you have little to no prior knowledge.
- Scenario: An orthodontic office recently posted a link to an article on BBC.com about the importance of proper Invisalign care. What can you take from this?
- Schema markup can give more meaning on the Search Engine Results Page, which can lead to an increase in _______.
- Search marketing helps businesses capture users at all stages of the conversion funnel by matching keyword and content strategy to ______ ______.
- Single-digit Domain Authority sites _________.
- The following business choice could lead to what potential listing issue? “A business moved into a larger building with a new addresses after a successful year of growth.”
- The following definition relates to which of the provided terms? “When a new listing is generated using information taken from two or more other listings.”
- The most effective way to earn buy-in from the client is through
- These results are filtered by a label. What is the name of the label? (Moz SEO Client Pitch)
- To identify duplicates for your business listing, what free tool should you use?
- True or False: A Buyer Persona is a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer, based on market research and real data about your existing customers.
- True or False: All businesses can benefit from a Local SEO strategy.
- True or False: An increase in social media shares will directly contribute to an increase in Domain Authority.
- True or false: As of 2016, Google generally devalues spam links rather than demoting sites with spam in their backlink profiles.
- True or False: Crawler Warnings are ALWAYS issues that need to be removed.
- True or False: Crawl Rate Limit is affected by how well your website performs, such as slow load times, broken pages, server errors, etc.
- True or False: Creating a campaign with your keyword lists is a better way to present your pitch to a prospect.
- True or false: Every project stakeholder on the client side should be present at both kickoff meetings.
- True or False: Every single website should implement breadcrumbs.
- True or False: Google crawls the web by sending Googlebots to known sites, and then follows links from those pages to additional sites.
- True or False: How a site ranks on desktop is exactly the same as how it ranks on a mobile device.
- True or False: If your page ranks in the first position, you always show up at the top of the SERP.
- True or False: Increasing Domain Authority from 55-60 is as easy as increasing Domain Authority from 15-20.
- True or false: It does not matter to the search engines whether you earn your links all at once or steadily over a longer period.
- True or False: Local search optimization is completely separate from more Classic SEO practices.
- True or False: Multiple location and service area business listings should always point to the homepage of the website.
- True or false: No-follow links have no SEO value because they do not pass link equity.
- True or false: No-follow links pass link equity.
- True or False: Showing a prospect their strengths will discourage them from hiring outside SEO services.
- True or False: Sites that appear in the range of roughly organic ranking 11-30 may be ideal clients.
- True or False: The customer referral is the most effective channel for converting an opportunity to a paying customer.
- True or False: The Difficulty Score in Keyword Explorer is a 1-100 scale.
- True or False: The robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file.
- True or False: The search engine will crawl and index every page it finds.
- True or false: When creating a disavow file, it’s a good idea to include notes that reflect your attempts to get links removed manually.
- True or False: You cannot optimize your pages for Near-Me search queries.
- True or False: You can optimize a page for more than one keyword by using H1 tags.
- True or False: You must have a physical location of some kind to have a Google My Business listing.
- What does Retention Rate LCV take into account?
- What do SEOs report as the number one blocker for implementing search work at client organizations?