–What is the relationship between templates and pages?–
–Templates control the style and functionality of pages; the same template can be used to create many different pages.–
–Templates are the building blocks of pages; the same template can be used to create many different pages.–
–Templates control the style and functionality of pages; a template can only be used once to create a single page.–
- Choose all that apply. Which of the following should you add to your blog post to generate leads?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these characteristics can you use in smart content?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- Fill in the blank. Backlinks are links ________.
- Fill in the blank: Theme modules are _______.
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- On the website shown in this image, what could this business do to improve the user experience of their website? (Version 2)
- The HubSpot blogging tool is a powerful aid for which other HubSpot tool(s)?
- The purpose of the Contents tab in the page editor is to:
- True or False? Adding someone’s name to a page is effective personalization.
- True or false? Archiving content and unpublishing content accomplishes the same thing; the two actions are interchangeable
- True or False? Every page must be created using its own unique template.
- True or False? Every page published in the CMS is created using a template.
- True or False? If you’re using assets from the marketplace, both the folder structure and names will be determined by the provider.
- True or False? It is a best practice to use smart content in your blog posts.
- True or false? It is not possible to publish an email without a link to at least one email subscription template.
- True or False? Once you remove a section, row, column, or module from your page you cannot undo it.
- True or False? Ongoing reporting and continuous optimization are the keys to building a truly successful website.
- True or false? Technical SEO is something to consider for your website, but it’s not a requirement.
- True or False? Using your traffic analytics report, you can see the source of traffic to your website.
- True or False? When building a contact attribution report, the metric you choose will be the information displayed on the y-axis.
- True or False? You can have unlimited smart rules per module.
- True or False? You need to know CSS to make any style changes to your pages.
- True or False? Your theme is your source of truth for your website’s design.
- True or False? Your users are always changing, so your website shouldn’t be stagnant.
- True or False? You should use a different theme for every page on your website.
- What are themes in the HubSpot CMS?
- What are the three main characteristics of a good website page?
- What is a topic cluster?
- What is the difference between website analytics and traffic analytics?
- What is the first-touch attribution model?
- What is the Jobs Theory?
- What is the most important thing you can do to ensure your content ranks highly in search engines?