–What Kind of Data Corresponds to a Statistic That Can Take the Form of a Number?–
- Each of these are benefits you’d expect from Shopping ads except:
- Where can you place a client’s image and video ads?
- What feature collects company-specific data such as Member Status?
- What is not a filter setting for data in views?
- Dynamic remarketing lets an advertiser:
- Which client would you advise to advertise on the Google Search Network?
- Why might you use the “Search Network campaigns with Display opt-in” campaign type?
- What report can help you identify opportunities to improve your keywords and ads?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- Why should you link your client’s Google Ads account to Search Console?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- According to Google data, after seeing an ad on their smartphone, more than half of people:
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- The majority of consumers want ads customized to their:
- The automated “Maximize clicks” bid strategy attempts to get advertisers the most:
- When using cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser bids using a maximum CPA and pays by:
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But, she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management of the locations may be too diﬃcult. How does Google My Business simplify the management of multiple locations for Tara?
- When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
- Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- Which parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- An advertiser with stores throughout the country could use Location Extension Targeting to:
- Hootsuite Mobile Is Useful For Teams Because Of The Following Functionality:
- An advertiser would NOT use AdWords’ mobile offering to:
- Why is it important to understand the expectations a client has of you?
- When preparing to submit a new data feed, you should:
- What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
- When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- Why do mobile advertisers care about driving physical store traffic?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- Anne wants to use her impression share metrics to optimize her Shopping campaign. She should:
- Which extensions can help drive installs of your mobile app?
- Why do advertisers care about driving calls to their business?
- Which is a best practice for a successful TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which Description Below Best Describes The Action You Would Undertake In This Dialog Box?
- To run a TrueView video ad, the video must be uploaded to:
- Advertisers can set bids per ad format
- When it comes to mobile, how would you define usability?
- Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
- What should you consider when developing your website content?
- Cliff just started working with a client who has a very disorganized Google Ads account. What’s an effective way for him to begin restructuring his client’s account?
- What two ad extension types can also be served as automated ad extensions?
- You’re optimizing a client’s Shopping campaign to drive online sales and are assessing the company’s website. You determine that the site needs to be improved for mobile, and recommend that the company:
- Asam Is Learning About Google Ads Search. He Wants To Know Why A Marketer Might Use Callout Extensions. For Which Activity Are Callout Extensions Beneficial?
- You’re gathering keywords for your corporate blog article with Keyword Magic Tool. You need to see the most recent SERP results to find out if there’s a chance for your domain to make the Google’s top for these keywords. What would you do?
- Rashid Wants To Raise Awareness Of His Brand And Build Campaigns Focused On Branded Terms. He Doesn’t Have Much Time To Devote To Daily Bid Management, So He Decides To Use Automated Bidding To Lighten His Workload. What Automated Bidding Strategy Should Rashid Consider Using?
- You received some feedback that your team thinks you missed some vital micro-moments. What do you do to find the ones you missed?