–What Kind of Targeting Can Allow You To Show Ads To People Who Have Been Visiting Your Website?–
–Advertising on the Search Network–
- What Is The Most Important Aspect When Creating Video Content For Your Display Ads?
- What is one of the main benefits of Google Ads automatic auctions?
- What content could be used for a site snippet extension?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.
- For A Business, What Is The Advantage Of Using Google Analytics On Its Website?
- Why do publishers of a travel app like Your Adventure have an interest in creating ad groups focused on speciﬁc themes, such as dining experiences, guided hikes or sightseeing?
- For video campaigns, credit for the conversion after viewing is given to the last impression of a video ad.
- Which Of The Following Search Queries Would Trigger The Broadcasting Of An Ad Based On This Keyword: [Paris Photographer Portraits]?
- Which Of The Following Says Customers Are Having Difficulty Making Purchases Via A Specific Device?
- Which of the following is an advantage of display advertising over search advertising?
- Which of the following is not an example of advanced audience targeting?
- Where is a website’s domain name primarily located?
- Bill owns a company called Wild Bill’s Bracelets that sells custom jewelry. He launched a Search campaign to drive sales of his custom-made bracelets on his website. How can Bill create effective messages that drive more customers to purchase his jewelry?
- Google’s My Business messaging tool allows customers to contact a business owner. What is the means of communication used?
- When You Use Analysis Tools On Your Website, Which Of These Is Not A Dimension?
- When You Do Display Advertising, What Can You Include In An Ad To Generate More Sales?
- Yoko wants to re-engage prior customers who’ve visited her YouTube channel but haven’t downloaded the shopping app. What can she identify to make a video remarketing list?
- When You Create Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What’s The First Step?
- When Looking To Promote A Business On Social Media, What Is The Best Way To Quickly Increase Subscriber Count Or Engagement On Social Media?
- In an SEM auction, what aspect of your ad determines your quality score?
- You Want To Set Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads In Order To Track First Opens For Your Online Store App. What’s The First Step You Must Implement In Order To Accomplish This?
- Which of the following attribution models uses machine learning to measure individual customer journeys?
- Analytics for your campaign shows that users are only viewing the first few seconds of your video. What can be done to remedy this problem?
- Brad Wants To Link His Firebase Account To His Google Ads Account For His E-Commerce App. What Are The Required Minimum Permissions For Brad’s Google Account To Be Able To Do This?
- Hiroko has been running a Search Network campaign for a few months and wants to improve it. Identify three ways to optimize your campaign after evaluating its performance.
- When it comes to SEO, there are many ways to improve the performance of a website. Regarding the creation of links, which of the following statements is correct?
- Jared Handles Marketing For A Chain Of Restaurants That Feature High-End Bars. He Added A Bar And Its Restaurant As Separate Locations In His Bulk Upload, Even Though They Share An Address. Both Were Disapproved. What Caused The Disapproval?
- Regarding Developing A Business’ Online Presence, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How Can You Leverage Video For Your Products / Services Without Creating Actual Video?
- You Decide To Bulk Upload Your Multiple Business Locations To Google My Business. Some Of The Locations In Your Upload Were Disapproved. Which Two Errors Can Cause This Issue?
- Joshua Is Creating A New Google Ads Campaign And Wants To Track Specific Actions Customers Take On His Website. He Knows That A Global Site Tag Has Been Implemented On The Site, Making The Use Of Event Tags A Possibility. Which Two Types Of Event Tags Can Joshua Create?
- An Extra Line Is Included Within An Ad When Location Extensions Are Added To A Google Ad Campaign. All It Takes Is Linking Google My Business With A Google Ads Account. What Can Users See When An Ad With Location Extensions Is Displayed?
- Your Google My Business Listing Can Help Customers Reach You In A Variety Of Ways. Customers Can Use A Listed Address To Visit Your Location. They Can Also Use A Phone Number To Place A Call. Which Other Method, If Properly Set Up, Can Customers Use To Contact Your Business?
- Sometimes It Is Not Possible To Measure The Success Of A Google Ads Campaign That Is Aggregated Across Multiple Channels, As Is The Case With Measuring Brand Awareness And Brand Favorability. Why Is It Difficult To Determine Performance Across Multiple Channels?
- Julie Is Trying To Determine Why There Are Such Dynamic Fluctuations In The Conversion Volume Of Her Online Website In The Past Three Months. She Begins Investigating Possible Causes For The Fluctuations. What Are Two Recommended Actions She Can Take In Her Investigation?
- You wrap up an exploratory call with a prospect and after going through CGP, TCI, and BA, you give them a score of 5 out of 10 (10 being the highest). You decide to assign the prospect more homework to see if they’re committed to inbound. Is this a good decision?
- You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- You want to use Google Ads to promote your dog-sitting service. What kind of campaign might you create to reach dog owners, whether they’re searching on Google or surfing a pet-supply website?
- You want to run your report on a regular basis. Which option gives you this capability?
- Your Company Produces Candy Bars. You Need A Method For Determining The Amount Of Sales Driven By Each Media Channel In Your Advertising Campaign. You Want A Method That Considers All Possible Factors In Those Sales, Such As Marketing, Branding Consideration, The Economy, Competitor Actions, And Even The Weather. Which Analysis Technique Should You Use?
- You want to increase awareness among 18- to 34-year-old men. Which of these Brand Lift metrics would you use to see if your campaign is effective?
- You want to generate leads with your AdWords campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- You want to be notified whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by 10%. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook?
- Yan Is Working On A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign. Which User Could Be Added To A Valid Remarketing Audience List To Ensure Optimal Results?
- Tara Is Using Search Audiences To Reach Her Most Valuable Customers. Which Direct Benefit Might She Obtain By Using Search Audience?
- Jerry’s Managing A Google Search Campaign And Would Like To Improve The Position In Which His Ads Appear. He’s Increased His Bids, But His Ad Still Isn’t Showing At The Top Of Search Results. What Else Might He Do To Improve His Ad Rank?
- You’ve defined your campaigns and want access to premium inventory, with exclusive access to publisher data/audience data. Which deal type would best suit your requirements?
- You’ve been tasked with helping to research your organization’s buyer persona. Your boss asks you to reach out to a few good and bad customers. Is this the right approach?