–What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?–
–Sales Performance report–
–Frequency & Recency report–
—New vs Returning report—
- What result are you likely to achieve if you segment your SEM account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- Your Ad Can Show On The Search Network When Someone Searches For Terms That Are Similar To Your:
- What are the three mandatory components of a text ad?
- A Conversion Is:
- Which Section Of Google Analytics Shows If Visitors Found Your Website Via Social Media?
- Which proposition corresponds to an advantage of search advertising over display advertising?
- What Is The Proposal That Best Corresponds To “Responsive Design”?
- You Sell Autographed Sports Memorabilia And Want To Reach People Interested In Sports. What’s One Benefit Of Promoting Your Products With An Ads In Mobile Apps Campaign On The Display Network?
- What is the best way to present your social media content to people who don’t follow you yet?
- What Action Is Part Of The Product Marketing Process?
- Adam, A Flower Shop Owner, Wants To Drive Phone Calls To His Store. Which Google Ads Tool Should He Use To Track How Many Calls Result From Ad Clicks On A Mobile Phone?
- Let’s Say Your Cost-Per-Click Is $0.05 On Average And You Want Around 200 Clicks Per Day. What Should You Set As Your Daily Budget?
- Your New Client’s Google Ads Account Has One Campaign With One Ad Group That Contains A List Of Hundreds Of Keywords. Which Best Practice Should You Follow When Re–Organizing This Client’s Keywords?
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- What Advantage Does Using Spreadsheets Offer?
- Heather Created KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) For Her Shoe Company. She’s Using Metrics To Determine Whether Or Not Those KPIs Have Been Met. Using The Dropdown Menu, Select Whether Each Option Is One Of Heather’s KPIs Or A Metric.
- For a business, what is the main benefit of establishing an online presence?
- How Is Credit Dynamically Attributed To Each Touch-Point In Data-Driven Attribution?
- Due to Google Analytics providing a cross-channel view of the customer journey, there’ll be differences in the way conversions are measured between Google Analytics and Google Ads. Which is a difference you should be aware of?
- By What Term Can We Also Designate “Sponsored Links”?
- Kathy Released A Gaming App And Needs To Set Up Conversion Tracking For First Opens Of The App. To Do This, She Linked Her Firebase Project With Google Ads. Which Access Permission Did Her Google Account Need For Her To Do This?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To An Advantage Of E-Commerce?
- To Avoid Double Counting, What Will Have To Be Removed From A Website Page Prior To The Addition Of An Event Tag?
- Kellie Wants To Buy An Expensive Purse From A Local Accessory Store. As A Savvy Consumer, Kellie Wants To Find An Exact Brand At The Right Price. Which Strategy Will Help An Accessory Store Engage Kellie Throughout Her Customer Journey, From The Time She Begins Research To The Time She Purchases The Purse?
- How Does Google My Business Help Businesses Reach More Customers When It Matters Most?
- Antonio runs an online retail site and wants to set up a sitewide tag to measure online conversions for his future Google Ad campaigns. He’s already set up conversion actions and has Google Tag Manager managing tags on his site. Which tag type should he choose to complete this process?
- When Planning Your Website, What Important Priority Should You Study?
- When You Are Trying To Increase Product Sales On Your Website, You Can, For example
- When You Create Your Online Store, You Should Seek To Optimize Its Performance Using Images In Order To Increase Efficiency. Which Approach Should You Take?
- An Executive At A Clothing Company Is Looking To Define Overarching Goals For His Company. What’s The Executive Defining?
- When Looking To Market Your Business Locally, What Benefits Can Social Media Offer You?
- Cliff Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From His Creative Team. He Wants To Compare Data Between Those Ads Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Cliff Compare?
- Local Directories Are Very Effective In Ensuring Local Visibility Of A Business On The Web. If You Want To Be In A Directory, What Is The First Step To Take?
- Retargeting Allows You
- State what a merchant should not do in the constantly changing environment of commerce.
- After You’ve Successfully Installed A Conversion Tag On Your Website Or App And A Conversion Action Has Taken Place, Where’s Conversion Data Viewed Within Google Ads?
- Gail is a marketing manager, and her creative team has sent her a series of announcements. She wants to improve the content of the ads by performing A / B tests. What kind of ads will Gail compare to?
- In terms of analysis, what type of data corresponds to the time that the user has spent on your site?
- Google My Business Gives Businesses A Variety Of Ways To Promote Their Goods And Services To Users Online. What Are The Key Benefits Of Google My Business?
- Regarding How Ad Retargeting Works, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How to produce great video ads on YouTube?
- With imported ads, advertisers can access more inventory than with responsive display ads.
- In A Survey, A Customer Shows A Strong Preference For One Brand Over Another. Which General Metric Does This Behavior Fall Under?
- Match each of the following conversion statistics with its correct description.
- In TrueView for Action, there are three types of events related to online conversions. Associate each event with the corresponding conversion type. In TrueView for Action, there are three types of events related to online conversions. Associate each event with the corresponding conversion type.
- Sara Is Analyzing The Conversion Data Of Her Video Ad Campaign In Google Ads. She Wants To See A Summary Of, On Average, How Many Days, Ad Clicks, And Ad Impressions It Took Users To Convert A Customer. Which Report Will Provide Her With This Information?
- Zach wants to use the Klipfolio API to upload a file. Which one of the following commands does he need to use?
- Brenda’s Promoting Her Business With An Android App Using In-App Billing. She Wants To Measure How Effectively Her Ads Are Driving In-App Purchases Using Google Ads. Which Two Attribution Partners Can Brenda Choose Between To Link To Her Google Ads In Order To Accomplish This?
- You work for a company that manufactures prescription eyeglasses and want to create a piece of content for your buyer persona. Your buyer persona is someone that already has glasses, but it’s important for them to make sure their prescription is up-to-date while also being stylish. Which would be an effective Awareness stage offer for getting this persona’s attention?
- You wish to refer to the “All” option from the user input control in a formula. What is the correct syntax that should be used in this case?