–What should a Vendor Central user update to enable customers to discover their products using the search bar?–
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- DiamondBraces.com has a Domain Authority of 32. Based on their ranking for the keywords below, would you consider them a good prospect?
- Domain Authority is ______.
- Effective case studies _________.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- Garmend is forming a strategy for a new back-to-school campaign for children’s clothing. Which of the following ASINs will likely perform best in terms of sales efficiency?
- GravityLenz is a large brand advertising on Amazon. They want to incorporate third-party analytics into their campaign reporting. Which of the following reporting methods best fits their need?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- How can you create client curiosity on a phone call?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How will Keyword Explorer help you determine the potential of a prospect who pays for visibility in Yelp?
- How will reporting link opportunities help your pitch to a prospect?
- If an advertiser has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- Investment per device (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers within what range? (Select 2)
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Maria, the marketing manager at Jack and Jill, wants to optimize their campaigns based on the actions of first-time customers. Which of the following metrics should they use?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor can be used to manage campaigns and review performance metrics. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor is the only place to use the Google Ads Import Tool. True or False?
- Moriah is a Seller Central user utilizing Amazon’s fulfillment centers to pack and ship their products to customers. Which best describes Moriah?
- On which of the following websites is the blog on a subdomain?
- Price extensions are ad extensions that display product reviews. True or False?
- Raphael is an advertiser at a regional apparel retailer. A strategic initiative is to expand their brick-and-mortar presence to new locations next year. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for him to review?
- Retail insights can look back to compare insights from ___________ in the past.
- Site structure should support _________.
- The new client questionnaire is intended to gather information about which of the following? Select all that apply.
- The number of brands choosing to take their marketing in house is __________.
- True or False: All businesses can benefit from a Local SEO strategy.
- True or false? An advertiser can leverage the API to manage their sponsored ad campaign by working with a third-party integration provider.
- You want to use a targeting segment that includes (A) Age 25-24 and (B) Device tablet. Which targeting expression would you use?
- You want to track your search advertising budget and spend. Which report group should you select?
- You want to determine which ads lead to clicks and conversions, and which are not performing. Which type of report should you select?
- True or False: Creating a separate landing page for each location is a best practice for multiple location brick & mortar businesses.
- True or False: Currently, there are about 200 million active websites.
- True or False: Meta descriptions should consider the sales funnel phase of the audience.
- True or False: Minimum LCV = (monthly amount) x (number of months the customer uses your service)
- True or False: Offering free advice via blog posts on link building is counterproductive.
- True or False: Omitting contact details from your social media accounts is an effective way to drive traffic to your website.
- True or False: Only brick & mortar businesses are eligible for Local SEO.
- True or False: Questions are often too long and specific to target as keywords.
- True or False: Ranking highly guarantees a high click-through rate.
- True or False: Search engines can still technically find your pages without a sitemap.
- True or False: The number of searches on mobile has surpassed desktop.
- True or False: The Search Visibility on the 2nd page of Google is above 15%.
- True or false? Vendors will use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN) to ship products to customers.