–What sort of information could you possibly gather from an image posted on social media? Check all that apply:–
–Date and Time the photo was taken–
–How old the person posting is–
–Location the photo was taken–
–Whether the person likes ice-cream–
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- One of your students discovers that some of his peers are making fun of a new student who joined class only last week. What can that student do to be an upstander? Check all that apply:
- Strong passwords can be difficult to remember—what can you teach your students to make them easier to remember? (Check all that apply)
- What advice can you give your students to AVOID unwanted or potentially dangerous downloads? Check all that apply:
- What are some common tactics that scammers use to steal personal information?
- What guidelines can you teach your students to create a strong password?
- What is social engineering?
- What is two-factor authentication? (Check all that apply)
- What practical steps can you teach your students to protect their privacy while participating in online communities? Check all that apply:
- What should students look for on a website to help them decide if the information is reliable?
- What should you advise your students to do if they receive a suspicious email from an email provider or company?